Part 13

When I open my eyes I look around my room but there was all kinds of equipment attached to me. I frown a little as I try to get the wires off of me but that only makes an alarm go off and brothers all run into the room. "Kiku stop that." Kyoya says as he takes my hands as Akito starts to hook the wires back up to me and Yuuichi sets what was knocked over back up. "Kiku you need to stay still. Kyoya call doctor Ami and let her know that Kiku has woken up and she needs to get over here to look her over." Yuuichi says and I frown a little. I really didn't want Kyoya to leave me alone with my other older brothers. Kyoya was about to walk out of the room but I try again to get up making him stop. Kyoya walks over to me and I relax, sit still even and he gives a small sigh. "It's alright little flower. I need to step out to make a call. It will take like five minutes." Kyoya says as he moves the hair out of my face. "Five minutes." I say and he nods before leaving me with my other two brothers who start to check on the read outs the machines were spitting out. This is why I hated them sometimes, they were more about the mechanical things in life then people skills. Well Yuuichi had people skills in regards for work but Akito was different in his own way. They talk to each other in hushed tones over what they were reading before glancing over at me every once in a while. I was starting to feel uneasy so I look around my room slowly until my eyes land on my cell phone that was charging right next to my bed.

I have no idea how long I was out this time but it wasn't a good thing if my brother and father had me at home like this. I try to remember what happened right before I passed out but I couldn't. I remember Honey with his cavity, the girl who confessed to Mori talking to him and then nothing else. I frown a little and when my brothers' weren't looking my hand that had nothing attached to it shots out and grabs my phone before I hide it as they look at me again. "It's been five minutes." I say as I try to sit up only making Akito rush from the room to grab Kyoya and Yuuichi stays with me, pushing me back down. "Don't more Kiku you will mess up the read out that doctor Ami will need when she gets here."Yuuichi says before he focuses his whole attention on the papers that were being kicked out. I glance down at the phone to see the date and feel my heart beat pick up, I could hear it thanks to the beeping next to me. I had been passed out for at least a week, maybe a week and a half. "Kiku what's wrong?" Yuuichi asks and I look up at him. I didn't say anything, instead I scream at the top of my lungs. This gets Kyoya to run into the room panic on his face to my side. "Kiku stop screaming." Kyoya says and I snap my mouth shut before reaching out to him. "Tell me this is a joke Kyoya nii-chan. Tell me that I haven't been out for a week." I say as I show him my phone and he gives a small sigh before sitting next to me making Yuuichi mumble something about messed up data but Kyoya just ignores him.

"It's true Kiku and I need you to stay calm. Doctor Ami is on her way over and once she is done Mori and Honey are coming over for tea. So can you stay calm for me until doctor Ami is done?" Kyoya asks as he looks into my eyes and I nod quickly. "Fine but only if you stay with me, you can't leave my side." I say and he gives a small sigh. "Alright. Now please just relax a little." Kyoya says and I do as he asks. I even let Yuuichi and Akito poke and prod at me until Doctor Ami shows up. "Can I text Mori and let him know I'm awake?" I ask and Kyoya shakes his head a little as he takes my phone from me. "No need to do that just yet Kiku. Once Doctor Ami is done with your check up I will tell him." Kyoya says and I nod my head. "Fine." I agree with him and I look up when doctor Ami walks into my room behind the butler. Yuuichi goes over the print outs from me being passes out to me waking up as Akito stands by the door watching everything that was going on. He looks a little uneasy as the doctor looks over at me giving me a soft smile. I really liked doctor Ami, she was always the best to me. Kyoya moves out of the way to let me be looked over but he stayed right where I could see him. "Kiku I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them the best you can alright?" Doctor Ami asks as she sits next to me now that my exam was over. I had felt a little on edge seeing as how Yuuichi and Akito had watched my exam when they never have before. I'm guessing it was to tell father what was going on.