Part 19

It's been a little over a month since the night Mori asked me to marry him. Mori and I had decided that it was best to keep the engagement to just family knowing. That meant a party for both our families. I'm just happy it went well, Honey and his brother behaved the whole time so that was a plus. The moment my father found out Mori asked me he was very happy and told me to leave all the planning to him but I wasn't so sure about it. Turns out Mori's father told him the same thing and we over heard both our fathers plus Honey's talking about our wedding. The engagement also means more body guards from both my father and Mori's, all of whom came from ether my father's personal police force or specially trained bodyguards from the Honinozuka school of martial arts. "Kiku-kun what are you thinking?" Honey asks as he falls into step with me on my right, Mori on my left, his hand slipping into my own. I sigh softly before giving them both a smile. "I was just thinking about that dinner party. I'm glad our fathers all got along so well." I say and Honey giggles a little. "Yeah." Mori agrees with me and they walk me to class. "We'll see you at lunch Kiku-kun." Honey says before hugging me. "Wait here for us." Mori says before he to hugs me then pats my head and leaves me in my class. "I'm so jealous that Honey and Mori hug you." A girl in my class says before she rambles on about something else.

"We heard there was a party at your house last night. Why weren't we invited?" The twins says as they corner me. Well more like they grabbed my and dragged me to the corner where Haruhi was studying. "A party? In the middle of the school week?" Haruhi asks as she looks over at me. "It's normal. A business party. This is the first one father has held and I was allowed to go. You two shouldn't worry over why you weren't invited." I say to the twins and they pout a little before smirking evilly at me. "Maybe Kiku is afraid of people knowing we're her friend so she didn't invite us." Hikaru says and Kaoru pouts a little. "Or she's just faking at being our friend." He says and I sigh softly. "I had no control over who got invited. My father was in charge of it and I was lucky to go. Normally when he has a party at home I get locked in my room. Literally not metaphorically you two." I say and the happy teasing glint in their eyes is gone like that. "That sucks." They say at the same time before dropping it. At lunch I sit next to Mori like normal, Haruhi on my other side and Tamaki was wining to my brother over him not being allowed at the party last night. "No need to be so upset Tama-chan I bet it was like any other business party our parents make us go to." Honey says with a smile and Mori nods as if to back him up. No need for Tamaki to find out they came and have him make more of a deal over this whole mess.

When it was time for club we all help set up and my brother gets me something to wear that matches the them of the day. I was dressed in a light blue kimono, it covered all my scars and I let my hair be pulled back as well. I felt a little self consensus about the way I looked. "You look nice. Like a princess." Mori says when I stand next to him making me blush lightly before looking around. The others were still changing so they wouldn't notice me kissing Mori. "Thank you lord samurai." I say and it was his turn to blush. He bends down and gently brushes his lips against mine before heading off to help Honey with something. "You can sit with Honey and Mori today. Them guarding a princess might bring in more costumers than normal." Kyoya says as he walks up behind me making me jump a little. "If that is what you want." I say as I tuck a lose strand of hair behind my right ear making my brother sigh softly. "I've heard more girls and boys have confessed to you. It would do no good for you to get messed up in that mess now considering the circumstance your in." Kyoya says as he fixes his glasses and I look at the ground. "What circumstance?" Tamaki asks as he walks over a worried frown on his face. "My nii-chan was just worrying to much about me again. Everything is fine Tamaki." I say before walking away from my brother and over to where Honey and Mori were.

Club opens and girls flood in to see the club like normal. Mori gets me alone to drink tea, we could hear his guest talking and I was in shock when I see him use that naginata. A mark of a true master with a sword in my mind. 'Amazing. My boyfriend is amazing.' I think as I watch him before turning my attention to the boy who asked to be Mori's apprentice. We change and I sit back with Mori and Honey as the others sit on the couch facing the boy. Mori had pulled my chair close to his and his right leg was pressed against my own leg as if to reassure himself that I was alright and that I hadn't gotten hurt earlier. Kyoya rambles off facts and such about the boy in question. I sigh softly, Tamaki was going to say yes for Mori and I wasn't going to get to spend club time with Mori at all. Great now we have to listen to his sob story. The moment he said Mori was mean looking Mori looked distressed and I reach out to place my hand on his but think better of it. I didn't want this person to know what was going on between Mori and myself. Mori glances over at me as if to ask what I was thinking and I give a small sigh then nodding a little. He still looks over at Tamaki and I'm guessing the look he was giving him screamed for help.