Chapter 14

Chapter 14

<Previously>

YOON'S POV – Doing the mission

Jeonghan stood in front of me after I saw Chucky chasing Feby and Vernon in the studio. I heard the VJ shooing 'Chucky' away as they knew I might have another break down.

By this time, there was another couple in the building doing their mission. There were screams filled in the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON'S POV – Doing the mission

Jeonghan stood in front of me after I saw Chucky chasing Feby and Vernon in the studio. I heard the VJ shooing 'Chucky' away as they knew I might have another break down.

By this time, there was another couple in the building doing their mission. There were screams filled in the building.

I stood frozen at the sight of that staff wearing the Chucky suit. Jeonghan then quickly stood in front of me to block that Chucky. "Don't look." He told me but I have already seen that Chucky's back, not his face though.

The staff crew quickly shoo Chucky away from my sight making the staff much more exciting to see someone afraid. The Chucky tried to come to my side but was pulled away by our VJ with his hand on the costume.

When Chucky was gone, Feby and Vernon quickly finish up their missions and head out. Although Jeonghan and I was the first to get in, we got out second. We all tried our best to finish our missions. After we came out, Ann and Jun went in.

Lyn was inside with Joshua and we all heard screams everywhere. Joshua's scream can go up to another 4 octaves and we laugh like hell outside. However, I was worrying for the rest who are inside. Since I have done my part already, I know how scary it is but it differs to the others.

LYN: "AHH~ GET AWAY!!"

JOSHUA: "AH! Kkamjjakiya!" he flinched.

While both Lyn and Joshua were coming back out, the staff jump scared them and they flinched.

PD-NIM: "From now on, we will send two couples in at the same time. It seems to take a long time."

We all nod and waited for those to come out and those to do their missions yet. Lyn and Joshua came out with their arms linking tightly to each other and the others started teasing them by making sounds.

Kyo and Hoshi, Elly and Dino went in once Lyn and Joshua came out. Another hour passed and another 5 couples are done with their missions left Rin, Jean and Eun with their couple yet to go in. Eun and The8 went in by themselves and their rest who were done with the missions are bored.

HAN: "Can we go in and be one of those ghosts?"

JO: "I want to scare Eunhee. Can I?" Jo begged.

MIN: "Me too!" raising her hand up high.

The PD-nim was dumbfounded by the girls and discussed.

PD-NIM: "You can only go in if your partner follows." He smirks.

The three of them turned to their partners and gave them the innocent puppy eyes. S.coups couldn't reject so he accepts it and went in with his soft-heart. Hoshi on the other hand was more than willingly to go in as you know how playful he is. Woozi was like thinking whether to go while Han was pulling his sleeve then threatening him in a deep voice the next second.