chapter 3

Walking back to my apartment after a fumble behind the Grill I know all of mystic falls secrets well the non-vampire secrets. Only the people who know of vampires are on vervian and the rest of them are left to fend for themselves, I’m pinned up against a wall before I can make a further move ha-ha its non-other than Stefan Salvatore. “Stefan its lovely to meet you but it’s a little rude to pin a lady up against the wall don’t you thing?” I say this in my sweetest voice and it throws him a little until his grip gets firmer “who are you and what are you doing in mystic falls” his anger in his eyes shows he knows I’m no vampire but after resent knowledge that Klaus has a spy in town I need to stay invisible, not answering his question I grab for his neck and snap it like a twig pick his body up and run back to my apartment. I’m sat drinking coffee when he wakes up tied to a chair in chains he can’t break its time to work a little magic he shouts abuse how’s he is going to rip me limb from limb when he breaks free “how are you going to do that little Stefan when all you drink is animal blood your weak and useless” I laugh he thinks he can beat me when I’m over a thousand years old and he is only a hundred “know that I have you here this is how it’s going to work, you don’t remember who I am or that I can compel you and you was on your way home when you passed out from hunger and if someone compels you to talk about me you have never met me I am the new girl from town a human you know because you had a little drink from my neck if anyone asks you now go home forget about all of this” he repeats what I say then he is outside on his ass walking home forgetting that he ever met me. Well after that little encounter I’m hungry and not for toast blood and I’m out of blood bags there all back in my home in my home in New York fresh will have to do.

Walking down the streets I’m looking for a drink someone tasty someone who could put up a bit of a fight and then walking out of the grill is non-other than Bonnie Bennet the little witch, I knew her ancestor Emily Bennet she helped me a little back in the day when I also knew Kat but that feels like ages ago but I did make Emily a promise to look after her family for as long as I lived and now I guess I have a new target I always came back to the town every hundred years to check on her family and nothing bad every happened but now she looks like a little troublemaker and part of me thinks that I could have my hands full with this little witch.