Chapter 11

Damon looked shocked, I’m standing my ground I don’t want to stay here anymore I’m leaving this hell hole and no one can stop me not even Damon Salvatore. “Lilly please don’t leave, I’m sorry for what I did and I know you hate me but I’m begging you please don’t leave, please Lilly give me another chance. He said this with a tear in his eye. Wow was Damon really about to cry over me leaving town. No no no don’t be soft don’t give in. having a mental convocation with myself not good.

“no Damon I’m leave and it’s not just you it’s this town, I don’t want to stay in this town anymore, I’m leaving and I don’t want you to follow me just leave me alone Damon”. I feel horrible but we have only known each other a few days I’m sure he will build a bridge and get over it.

“Lilly I know you’re an original”

I can’t breathe. He knows. How does he know?

“What are you talking about Damon?” play dumb it’s my only option I like at this moment.

“Lilly I know you’re an original vampire I found out the day after you stayed at mine, I also know that you haven’t spoken to them in many years well your human years. I also know that your siblings are trying to find you and I’m sorry I should have known he was your brother. Please Lilly it’s hard I’m not used to apologising and I was a jerk. Please I’m sorry will you forgive me?” he looks at the floor with a sheepish expression and I soften. But how the hell did he find out I’m a vampire no one but my family knows I’m an original.

“Damon your forgiven okay but answer me this how did you know I’m an original vampire only my family know that?”  I want to know his answer to this its baffling me.

“first yeah it’s probably only me that knows you’re an original, but your brother Klaus invited me over with Stefan but he dint go, he wanted to know about the council and who was on vervian and who knew about vampires, says he may be staying in town for a while and when I was there I saw a paining hung in a room and there was a girl in the painting and when I asked who she was he told me it was his sister, but from what I had heard there was only 5 originals and when I took another look at the picture I knew instantly that it was you, of course you have changed but I knew it was your by your smile” wow he knew it was me by my smile, that made me smile but I also knew we had to talk.  But after even a few days I was falling for Damon he was sweet and kind but who would I be with him the old human me or the vampire me ??

*************************************************************

I know its been a while since my last update but my gran passed away a month ago and I've not been able to concentrate on my book but I hope you enjoy it and there will me many more chapters to follow love ya xxxxx