chapter 9

I woke in such a good mood in the morning that I did not even notice the knock at my door until they barged in. “Elena what are you doing here, and how do you even know where I live?” I asked suspiciously “hey I’m sorry but Damon told me you lived here and I just wanted to warn you because you seem like a really nice girl but Damon’s not the type of guy you think he is, he doesn’t care about people and he uses them and I know you have a date with him tonight but I don’t want you to end up hurt. I’m sorry for barging in like this I guess I’ll go now.” WTF who does she think she is barging into my house and telling me not to date Damon and I don’t even know this girl, I knew there was a reason I liked Kat better than this Looney.  She left without saying another word and left me raging angry that I wanted to rip her heart out as fast as I could and bleed her dry just for my amusement. Grabbing my bag with my stuff for Damon’s I ran out of the apartment and after Elena.  Walking into the street I could sense someone watching me and Elena as she got into her car and vanished from the street going to her next destination, I ran to the grill as quick as I could with my over-night bag slung over my should I walked through the doors and it hit me like a ton of bricks. The smell. All I could smell was blood; it has been too long since my last drink and it was starting to affect me too much with all these people in one room together. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was about to lunge for a human walking to the door, he smelt so nice tasty and fresh. Looking to who had put their hand on me I came to face to face with my little brother. Elijah. “Come on Lilly your better than this, you should be keeping up with your feeds not letting it affect you when you walking into a busy, overcrowded place full with humans”. He said with his normal stern look on his big frown of a face. My first reaction was to run and jump in my brothers arms and cry, it’s been too long since I have seen Elijah. He may be my little brother but he is so much more mature than me (no pun intended)

“I have missed you so much brother. I’m sorry Elijah I should have looked for you but Nicklaus would have killed me. And I know that’s its selfish but I had to keep myself alive lijah –yes I had a nickname for my brother and he hated it- please forgive me, I’m so sorry” I said while crying into her shoulder as he held me like old times. He tightened his grip on me as I could hear the door opening to the grill and I knew who was stood there, stood there watching us. Damon.

“Damon wh…” he cut me off before I could say anymore and started to shout at me at this point the whole grill had turned to look at us, including Stefan and Elena who had just come in too.

“What the hell Lilly you were supposed to come to mine to spend the night in less than an hour and you’re in some creep’s arms, I really liked you Lilly and you don’t even care about that. I have only cared about 1 other person in my life the way I care about you and look at me now, I really can’t pick em can I. all I pick is cheap sluts who use men. Well I guess I’ve said my peace I will leave you with HIM” I had tears streaming down my face as lijah pulled me closer to him telling me it would all be okay, I really did like Damon I thought he was different to the other men I have met in my existence but he won’t even let me explain that this ‘creep’ is my brother.   I could feel Stefan walking up to me and I knew it was round 2 but Damon had pissed me off and if he was not hear to listen then Stefan and Elena can pass on the message. As soon as Stefan was about to speak I set off on my rampage still in lijah’s arms. “No Stefan just listen Damon had no right to say any of that because do you know who this is? No you don’t and Damon doesn’t either because he dint stay to hear my point of the view. This is my brother Stefan yeah my Brother not my ‘boyfriend’ my brother who I haven’t seen since my human years” I whispered the last part not wanting the whole of the grill to know I’m a vampire. I shuck myself from my brother’s arms and fled from the grill and went back to my apartment to cry into a bottle of vodka

****************************************************************

I know its been a while but had some personal problems to deal with will try to update as soon as I can love ya xox