Hospital

Jai's PoV

"Mum were home" I shouted as we entered our house. But no response, as I walked in the kitchen I saw a not on the side that read out.

'Hi honey I hope you had a great day.
Order pizza for tea because I'm working late,
I'll be home soon.
Love you
xxx

"Dibs ham and pineapple" Luke shouted which made me and Beau laugh.

"So Jai whips was that girl who waved at you in the car park?" Beau said

"Yeah, we did see" Luke added.

"Just a b*tch, and to make it worse we've been paired up for a partner project" I said and they burst out laughing, to be honest she wasn't really a b*tch but it annoyed me that she was ditching class to be with the boy who beat me up.

At least mum wouldn't see my lip and bruised eye.

The door bell went, Beau answered e door and payed the guy.

We ate in silence and after we were done we decided to play Fifa.

After we played Fifa for a while it was late so I went to bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Buzzzzz" "Buzzzzzzzzzzz"

My alarm sang. I slowly sat up whilst moaning. Trying not to wake up Luke I began to get ready. Me and the boys decided that we would only film on Mondays and Fridays.

I did my hair nice and quickly put jell in it as Beau shouted at me to hurry the hell up.

I put my shoes on, ran out the house and jumped straight in his car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Period 4 (skip period 1-3 coz they were boring as hell)

I walked I the class and it didn't surprise me that Elizabeth wasn't already there because I saw her hanging out with Kaysy at the bottom of the field. Kaysy hit Elizabeth's arm playfully and Elizabeth just nodded.

We began learning about how Britain invaded China in 1839.

It was about 15 minutes into the lesson when Elizabeth walked into the class room,

"Why are you late again?" Mr Wright said.

"Urrrrmmm well" she spoke. I bet she was trying to think of some lame excuse to stop her from getting a detention, she is so stupid.

"Elizabeth answer me!"

"My mum called to tell me that my brother has been in a car crash and in in hospital" she said this really quickly. Why would she lie about something so horrible, I would hate it if Beau or Luke.

She annoyed me so much, being in hospital is serious and NOT a joke.

I tried to hold my thoughts in but it was hard.

"You shouldn't lie about something like that" I blurted out.

The class looked at me in shock. The anger was taking over me.

"What?" Elizabeth asked.

"You shouldn't lie about that when your actually hanging out on the field" I was biting my tongue so hard I was surprised it wasn't bleeding.

I got up and walked out the class, Mr Wright walking quickly behind me.

"Where do you think you are going mr Smith?" He said I could  hear that he was annoyed.

"Anywhere away from her" I simply replied.