Chapter 2

Amber's POV:

Heat was coming inside the ship as I was falling into the Genosis atmosphere. I groaned and tried pulling upward on the steering wheel to lift myself up, but it was not use since the power was out. Another shot came at me by the Separatists. I looked at saw I somehow got in a fire fight between the Separatists and the Republic. And the Seppies were targeting at me since they must think I'm part of the Republic. Ha! On their lives!

As I was trying to get myself out I thought of something and ran to where the generators were. I looked at saw one had just enough to land safely. I quickly turned the backup generator on and ran back to the steering wheel. The power turned back on but I was already in Geonosis to stop. Also I technically falling to the planet. 

I pressed a few buttons and flew around a little sloppy, but at least I wasn't crashing. "Ah, come on!" I yelled. Once I was out of the clouds I was able to see I was, once again, caught in a fire fight between the Jedi and what looks like to be the Geonosians. Some of the Geonosians saw me and started attacking. "Oh no they don't." I put the ship on autopilot and ran to the ship's guns. 

I hopped onto the seat and shot some of them down with excellent aim. A smirk appeared on my face as I shot a couple more until one Geonosian shot one of the engines. My eyes went wide as an alarm went on and I was falling to the sandy ground of this bug infested planet. 

I ran back to the cockpit and steered the ship as best as I could. To no avail however as I kept falling, with no way up. So I did the only thing I could do, I put the legs down and took cover in the common room. 

I covered my head and prepared for impact. 

Obi-Wan's POV:

I ignited my lightsaber as more Geonosians came. I hope after this battle is over that we don't have to come here again. Suddenly I heard ships flying overhead and immediately sighed in relief as we finally go reinforcements. Although when I looked closer I saw that one of the ships was not ours. But it wasn't Separatists either.  Master Mundi, Anakin, and Ahsoka ran up to me while the clones helped get the injured into the ships.

Anakin chuckled lightly and said, "Ready to go Master?" I gave him a look. "What do you think?" He just chuckled again and helped me up. I turned my head to hear Ahsoka say, "Masters, what's that ship doing here?" All of us looked to see a ship flying above us, very recklessly might I add. "I don't know, but i have a feeling that it's not going to have a pleasant landing." Anakin said. 

Every single person, even the clones, watched as the ship crashes and slid along the ground not too far from here. "We need to check it out. Someone may be injured in there." Ahsoka exclaimed with a worried expression. 

Master Mundi sighed, "It could be Separatists." Anakin scoffed and quipped, "When have you seen a Separatist ship that looks like that?" "Anakin does have a point. Let's take one of our ships over to check it out." Ahsoka turned to me, "But Master Kenobi, you're injured." "I'll be fine. I'm not letting Anakin go over there without me in case something went wrong." 

I chuckled as Anakin looked at me with an offensive smirk. "Master, when has a situation ever gone wrong with me around." I raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want me to answer?" With that we walked to the gunship with Rex, Cody, Waxer, Boil, and a few others that flew us over to the mysterious ship that crashed. For some reason though, I felt something through the force. Something strong. And judging by the look the others had, I can see that they felt it too.

Amber's POV:

I groaned at the pain in my head. The ship had stopped moving about 5 minutes ago, but I felt like I was still moving by the way the room was spinning. I touched my head and winced at a now forming bruise that was appearing. There was also a bit of blood dripping out as well. I gripped the table and grunted as i pulled myself out from under. My feet stumbled over one another as I felt slightly dizzy.

I coughed at the mixture of smoke and dust that filled the air and right now my lungs. I managed to stumble over to the cockpit and looked out the window to find myself not to far from a battle field. After looking over the console, I determined that nothing there was damaged so I went to look at the generators. As I went to lift up the crated opening from the floor, i yelled out at the pain that instantly shot up my wrist. Must be just sprained. I tore off a piece of cloth from the table and wrapped my arm tight. 

As I reached for the opening the second time, I heard ships fly and land in front of mine. I growled and grabbed my lightsaber and patted my gun in my gun holder before cautiously walking to the door, where I opened the ramp. My footsteps were quiet against the metal flooring and I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I ignited my lightsaber and lunged at whoever was closest to me. I held the yellow blade up to their neck, but stared in shock as I was face to face with a Jedi with a red beard. The Jedi looked at me in shock, but I guess I couldn't blame him since a 15 year old teenage girl is holding a Jedi Master at neck-point with a lightsaber. 

I heard the sound of lightsabers and blasters coming active and pointing at me. However, I ignored them and stared at the Jedi with a glare. 

"Who are you? What do you want?"