Chapter 14

Obi-Wan's POV:

Anakin, Ahsoka, and I entered the briefing room to find all the Council members there. Those who were not there physically appeared in a hologram. 

"You called masters," I stated while taking my place between Master Plo and Master Yoda. Master Yoda nodded. "Yes. Message from Count Dooku, we have."

A hologram of Dooku appeared, standing patiently with hands behind his back. 

"Hello, Jedi. I will make this short and straightforward. I have found your missing Amber, and may I say she has a mouth on her. Amber is quite strong with the force and would have made an excellent Jedi; too bad she has stated that she hates you. She says that none of you care for here; however, I would like to put that to the test. If you would like to see her alive, I suggest you get here before it's too late. If you don't, well, I think it's best to leave that to your imagination."

Once the message stopped playing, the room fell silent. Anakin then spoke up. "We have to save her. We can't let her be used by Dooku, even if she does hate us." Master Windu was next to speak, "What if it's a trap? For all we know, there could be a whole fleet waiting to take us down." 

"We cannot just leave her there," Plo Koon stated. Ahsoka stepped in. "Dooku will use her to do what he wants. Once he's finished, he'll toss her aside. She can't let that happen." Everyone who wanted a say in the matter spoke until we reached Master Yoda.

Master Yoda pondered at their statements before finally speaking, "Young girl, Amber is. Much to learn, she still has. Big risk, this mission is. I; however, do not have much say. Her master only does." 

"Yeah, but like Amber said, she doesn't have one." Anakin rebutted, making Master Yoda shake his head. "Wrong you are young Skywalker. Powerful connection, her and Obi-Wan have." I perked up in shock at this. "You've sensed it?" "Sensed it, I have. Final say on Amber's fate, you have."

Everyone looked at me, with either shocked or expectant looks. I thought clearly on what my words before speaking, "Amber does hate us, and she has good reason too. She is arrogant, snarky, and has a lot of fire in her. That fire, however, is what gives her her spirit and makes her Amber. She has real anger, we all have felt it. In fact, I feel her slowly turning as we speak. However, we can't give up on her. She witnessed her father's death at a very young age and had no one to guide her or show affection toward her. She's been all these years with no one to help her through her grief. We cannot let that anger that is her grief be manipulated by Dooku. I say we go get her back." 

Master Yoda smiled slightly. "Get her back; we will."

I'm sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others. I wanted to capture the Jedis' scene alone. I also wanted to have a moment expose Obi-Wan's want to be Amber's master and how he wants to do nothing but help her. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will try to update soon.

Comment, vote, and follow!

Love Ya Lots,

-OceanEmily13