Chapter 13

Amber's POV:

I moaned in pain as I felt myself slowly drifting back to consciousness. Everything hurt. My head hurt, my back hurt, my arms, legs, everything. I could feel the strain off my body from only trying to open my eyes. Concrete, cold floor. That was what I could feel. I was laying on it. The right side of my legs felt empty. They took my gun and lightsaber. Well, whoever 'they' are. Where am I? I could hear the sound of metal stamping on metal. And I could feel a dark presence in the force. It is a presence at that. Who could be-Dooku!! He's behind all this! He kidnapped me!

That's when I found the strength and motivation to open my eyes to see what my other senses couldn't. I was in a cell with a red, thin laser barrier as the door. Droids were walking by me. So that's what that metal on metal sound was! My eyes canvased the area around me. I'm on a Separatist ship, and Dooku is on it. What joy.

Not.

Pain in my head started to build up, making me groan in pain and discomfort. Then that's when I remembered why my body was hurting. Dooku and I were fighting on Ryloth, and he managed to push me into a wall of rocks, which then knocked me unconscious. I growled quietly. Dooku's going to pay for this!

You are too arrogant and confident young one. You are nowhere near to becoming a Jedi.

I thought. I remember that was the last thing Count Dooku had said to me before he knocked my out. What does he know? He's a Sith. He wouldn't know a thing on how to become a Jedi! However, those words kept running through my mind. Too arrogant and confident.  I don't know why, though. The sound of footsteps walking towards my cell threw me out of my thoughts, and I looked up to see it was Count Dooku himself. 

"Ah, I see you're finally awake," I growled and wanted to slice that stupid smirk off his face so bad. Dooku saw this and just smirked even more. "That's it, child. Embrace that anger. Embrace that hate towards me." I shook my head and huffed. "What do you want with me anyway?" I glared at him.

"I am going to use you as bait for the Jedi. I've seen how fond they are of you, especially Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Once they find out that you are here, they will come after you, and I will finally have my chance at destroying them." He said with the smirk still plastered on his face.

"Yeah, well there's one problem with that place of yours." I spat at him. "And what might that be my dear?" 

"They don't care about me, and I hate them." Dooku's eyebrows raised at this and his smirk turned into a devious grin. "Oh really? Well, then that should make part two of the plan easier than I would've thought." My glared daggers at him and spat out angrily, ".What's that supposed to mean?" Dooku ignored me however and turned to the two droids that were guarding my cell. "Take her to torture room one. Then from there, we will convert her." My anger and snarky act was replaced with one of fear. 

"Roger roger." Was all the droids said before walking in and roughly dragging me to wherever they were taking me. Something tells me, whether it's the force or a gut feeling, that things are not going to well. 

--At the Jedi Temple--

 Obi-Wan's POV:

I walked down the halls of the Jedi Temple quietly, drowning deep in my thoughts. All I keep thinking about is Amber and that hologram message that I saw of Master Hasmota. I can't believe we didn't get that message five years ago, where we could have saved Master Hasmota. Now I understand why Amber does not like us. However, I couldn't help but feel something through the force, like Amber is in danger. I got to my quarters and sat down on the floor with a sigh. Maybe a little meditation should explain my thoughts. 

I closed my eyes and connected with the force, trying to search for any answers to either confirm or deny my suspicions. After five minutes of meditating, I got hit with some vision. 

Anakin, Ahsoka, and I were running down the corridor of a Separatist ship searching for something. The alarms were going off, and we had a short period to complete our mission. Suddenly at the end of the corridor stood Count Dooku with a smirk on his face and a figure in a black cloak next to him. I glared at him, along with Ahsoka and Anakin. "Let Amber go Count!" Count Dooku laughed darkly and said, "Oh Obi-Wan, I'm afraid it's too late for that." 

Anakin growled and ignited his lightsaber. "What do you mean? Where is she?!" I sent a pointed look at Anakin. "Anakin." He looked back at me before huffing and reluctantly putting away his saber. "Good choice Skywalker. You wouldn't want your precious Amber to have an unfortunate accident because of your quick actions." 

"Enough games Count! Where is Amber?" I demanded sternly. Dooku just stood there with a devious and evil grin. "Do not worry; she is alive and well. I can assure you. And I will bring her to you...in due time. For now, I would like to introduce you to Darth Talm. My new apprentice." The dark cloaked figure walked in front of Count Dooku and just stood there. "Darth Talm, please show these Jedi how good of a Sith you will become." 

The three of us ignited our lightsabers and got ready to fight as the dark cloaked figure ignited a red and gold blade. Dark Talm then slowly reached up to her hood. He or she peeled off the cloak slowly, revealing deadly yellow eyes and dark veins crawling upon its face. Suddenly I felt something in the force. Anger, hate, sorrow, fear, sadness, and cries for help? Why would this dark force user be calling out to us for help?

Once the cloak was removed Anakin, Ahsoka, and I gasped in pure shock when we say...

My eyes shot open, and I gasped in shock. No. It cannot be. I panted hard and looked around my room to see Anakin standing above me with a worried look. "A-Anakin? What are you doing in here?" Anakin took my hand to help me stand upright. "The counsel sent me to come get you. We got a transmission from Count Dooku, but they didn't want to see it until you were in the room. Are you alright? You look like you saw a ghost." 

I rubbed my face and nodded. "Yes, I'm alright. I just had a vision that I hope is not true." Anakin and I started walking to the Jedi Council room. "Oh? What was it about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head and said, "I'll tell you later. For now, let's see what the friendly Count wants now." Anakin and I chuckled lightly before walking into the Council room.