[ eight ]

[ eight ]

Jerika Hillman and her three daughters were staying at one of the nicest five star hotels in Sydney, per Jerika's demands. It was a given that she and her husband would get a divorce, but Jerika had the upper hand over her John Irwin because he had been the one to cheat on her. According to the law, he would have to provide her with millions of dollars in compensation money, more millions in alimony, and child support for their daughter which they had together. He wasn't responsible for Narda and Noelia anymore, since they didn't bare his blood, and that relieved John Irwin. Maintaining Jerika and Nikki would be difficult enough already, four girls would be even more so.

Jerika plopped down on the living room couch of their hotel suite with a wide smile spread across her lips. She seemed more relieved and happy than upset her husband had cheated on her. She knew that she wouldn't need to worry about anything financial anymore because of her husband's stupid mistake. She would receive money from him for the rest of her life, and Nikki would too. Narda, her ever favorite daughter was not a problem. She didn't need his money. At sixteen, she was already the best gymnast in Australia and was getting paid to represent several sports brands, as well as the company she was a part of in competitions. Narda was making millions just to compete in gymnastics, and appear in commercials. Her only burden was Noelia, but she would force her to go out and get a job to help with the bills around the house.

Though Jerika was thinking of all the things she would purchase with the money she would recieve, her youngest daughter Nikki wasn't taking the separation so well. Nikki, on the other hand, was only twelve years old and crying her eyes out over what happened. She had never seen her parents fighting, and now they were even separating. It was too much for her to bear.

The youngest of the Hillman sisters dropped her luggage onto the floor and ran off down the hall that led to the bed rooms of the suite. This one had three bedrooms. Narda followed after Nikki and found her face down on the bed of one of the rooms. Her shoulders shook slightly and it was clear that she was still crying. Narda cut the distance between them and sat on the edge of the bed, her hand reached for her sister's shoulder reassuringly.

"Everything will be okay, Nikki." She said to her younger sister in a soothing tone. "Mum and John will probably get over this fight they had. Soon everything will be back to normal." But seeing as everything was at the moment, Narda doubted it. She had only said it to make her younger sister feel better. She didn't know about what had happened when Noelia, Ashton, and she were gone. 

Nikki shook her head frantically. "No, Narda. Mum and dad are over for sure. He already has his lover unpacking her things at the house. I can't believe he did this to us."

"Wait." Narda paused for a moment, finally understanding the situation better. "Mum and step-dad broke up because he has another woman?"

Her younger sister sat up and turned to face her. Through her sniffles and tears, she confirmed, "When we got back from my tennis practice, mum found him making out with his exercise coach." His exercise coach was a young woman in her mid twenties named Kristie, and she was very beautiful. Narda wasn't surprised about finding this out. When John married her mother Jerika, he was at least five years older than her. He had always been interested in younger women.

"Oh." was all Narda could think to say.

But she didn't need to say anything. All Nikki needed then was the support from her sister, and she was getting it. Not long after, Noelia joined them and they tried to cheer Nikki up. It wasn't her fault this was happening, and they didn't want their younger sister to suffer.

-

Back at the Irwin's home, Ashton wanted answers, and he confronted his dad to get them. "Dad, what happened with you and Jerika?" He asked, his tone of voice demanding for an explanation as to why he would no longer get to see Narda. "Why did she and the girls leave the house?" He was gutted that they had just begun to accept their feelings for one another and now he wouldn't be able to see her as often as he used to, if at all.