First Chapter - A change of mood

Lexi's POV

"I have had the worst day at school" i complained, climbing into mums car."Year 11 kicks your ass, it is so hard!!! I legit cannot wait until i leave school and can get an actual job in the career i want!! I want to be an events manager and plan weddings, parties, baby showers, corporate events, concerts!! It'a gonna be awesome, I can't wait!"

Mum just shook her head, "Trust me, when you leave school all you will want to do is wish you were back there." I never understood why adults said that, ANYTHING would be better than staying in this prison they call a 'school'!!

When i got home i went into my bedroom and put my phone on charge. I typed in my passcode and tapped the twitter icon. I practically live on twitter. I first got twitter when i found about the Janoskians, around about April in 2012. I remember the day when i couldnt even tell Jai and Luke apart ahahah, aaww i was a fetus fan. The Boys have come so far and I'm so proud of them! They have just finished a world tour called #NotABoyBand, they hate it when they get called a boy band! I went to their Brisbane concert with my friends. I've never got to meet the boys though.

When i logged into twitter, I saw that Luke had posted a new tweet. I clicked on his page and couldn't believe what i saw.

"We are so excited to tell you all that we will be travelling Australia, making a movie and staying in each state for 2 weeks, there will be meet and greets, twit-cams, new videos and more, stay tuned :)"  

"OMG OMG OMG OMG" I screamed. 

"What? whats up?" My sister Isabella ran in asking me. 

"The Janoskians are coming to Brsbane for 2 weeks on an Australian tour and doing meet and greets and making a movie!!!! OMG OMG OMG" My sister started jumping on my bed and screaming with me. She loves them too, Jai is her favourite! She is 14, just 2 years younger than me.

Another tweet from Luke popped up.

"Hey guys, I haven't done one in a while, so #AskLukeBrooks" 

This was my chance.

...what will Lexi ask luke... ill update as soon as i can, please vote and comment xx