Twenty-Fourth Chapter - Back to Reality Again

Sorry this is a short chapter, i will make up for it next chapter for sure!! 10 votes until the next chapter, i need to know if you like it or not, PLEASE COMMENT xxx

Lexi’s POV

After a very hard goodbye at the airport, we finally left and went on our fight. My mum came and picked us up from the airport, glad to see us all. She dropped Mel and Rosie home and we went back to our house. It was 4:30pm by the time we got home and I decided to unpack my bags, have a quick dinner and go to bed early. I had a lot of late nights over the past few days and I had school tomorrow. I hadn’t been to school since Luke and and I had started dating, I was beginning to think that I was going to be very popular at school, but then again I was gonna get a lot of hate from those who are janoskians haters or those who are jealous. My phone vibrated and I got a text from Luke “Hey princess, did you arrive safely <3” aaww I missed him already, I had tears in my eyes, that I fiercely held back.  “Hey babe, yes I did, I miss you already, im off to bed now, school tomorrow :( <3 <3”  and I put my phone on charge on my bedside table and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm buzzing at 7am. I hit the snooze button and dozed back to sleep. 5 more minutes, I told myself. I woke up again, to see that the time was 7:20am, SHIT!! I got up raced into the bathroom to have a shower. Once I got out, I dried myself and got dressed into my uniform, yuck I hated it. Thank god this was my second last year!! I turned the straightener on to heart up as I went and had my breakfast, yum! Vegemite on toast. Once I finished breakfast and put my plate in the sink, I went to brush my teeth. I then straightened my hair and put a little bit of light makeup on.  I finished getting ready, grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and went out to the car, where mum was already in there waiting for me. She dropped me off at school and I began walking to Mel and Rosie at our morning meeting spot. I was getting weird stares and the occasional “Hey” with smiles. I finally reached Mel and Rosie and greeted them with a hug. They told me how they were getting weird stares aswell, probably because everyone knows, because of twitter, that Rosie has a thing with Skip, and Beau has a thing with Mel. The bell rang and we went to our first class, maths. We were had different teachers. I went into my class and sat at the middle table with my friends Jasmine, Rihanna, Stella, Chloe and Elly. We all chatted for while, when we were doing our work and I told them all about what happened as they asked more and more questions. They were so excited that they were friends with “a famous persons girlfriend” and they kept asking if they could meet him. I just told them, one day.

After class I had spare with my friend Lyssandra. I walked to my classroom and saw her standing there waiting for me. “Hey lissy” I said excitedly as we got our laptops and walked into class. All we really did in this class was play games on our laptops, play on our phones and chat. I pulled out my phone to see I had 3 texts from Luke… shit. I opened them up and read them. The first one was from 8:09pm, just after I fell asleep. It read “Ok beautiful, goodnight, sweet dreams xx”  I looked at the next one which read “Good morning gorgeous, I hope you had a good sleep, have fun at school xx” and another one from half an hour ago which read “This next week better go fast, I miss you so much already! <3”. Aaw I can’t believe I was in such a rush this morning I didn’t see them. I replied back “Sorry for the late reply, yeah I slept so well, I actually slept in so I was rushing to get ready on time ahha. I miss you so much too, it better go fast! xxx” I pressed send and faced back  to Lissy.

It was a long day at school, but I finally went home and relaxed a bit by having a janoskians marathon and watching their new videos. I watched the new daresundays one, the whipped cream and red onion challenge and I watched the one we filmed in the city, they were all so funny. I tweeted the links to twitter for all my fans, yes I have fans now!! Its crazy!!! I was really hoping this next week would go fast, I missed Luke and all the boys and Gina so much already! And aww Lala, I miss her too.

1 week later

Luke’s POV

It was now only one day until I got to see my princess again. We weren’t going to be home for a month or so, because we are travelling around Australia, filming for our new movie to celebrate our recent 1 million subscribers on youtube, which is where it all began. I was packing my suitcases with everything I need and want to take with me travelling, I was so keen, especially to see Lexi.