strike out

Burn.

ALMA Hadid is an ace killer, brilliant with her knife. Carving patterns onto the flesh of the dead scape goats she killed at eight soon became a dear hobby- turned out to be a future profession. Now instead of carving patterns on the skin of her hunted dead animals, she prefers human skin better.

Cherry Baker is not even as close to her name. She might be living with a sweet name but her personality begs to differ. Sour as a lemon, she's an addictive poison. Almost labelled a sorceress, don't even dare to eat the sandwiches she offers you with an innocent smile - you might as well as just be dead in seconds.

Kai Nohara; Japanese-American trained martial arts expert is as fine as her sword. A swift whip, a sucker punch and a death blow. She never deters to break her record of death in three seconds- concepts of a slow and painful death govern her vices.

Jeanne Cheval was born to be on her feet with speed as her ultimate weapon wrapped up in a golden foil, she'll take turns around you and blend into thin air until you realize she has you pin down with a firm grip on your throat, it'd be too late- or rather you'd be too slow to catch up to your dear life.

The last among the five is a mastermind. Ray Mara. She'll be the death of you.  First human  kill at seven, experience to the brim- blood on hands for her is like an everlasting soap. Named sociopath of the year by the critics, its a definite kill at first sight.

The girls have got the war begun with some of the best and the deadliest this year. Dangerous would be a very sober word to use with an abundance of murderous estrogen, it is for sure the girls are winners yet again while the boys shake with fear. Fear was all they did now- with their stance shaky and Adam apple's bobbing up and down to compensate for the dry saliva.

Glorious, was going to be the death of them all.

[a/n:] -

Welcome to Glorious -where people fight to death to live.

Dedicated to @parthenons for her amazing account and an amazing personality, go check out her page!