strike one

Die.

THE boys are deliriously charming this time which of course the girls are unaware of.

After losing for solid seventeen seasons, this time the boys are determined to win. Or at least try not to die.

Enter Zeus Morales- a grade 'A' narcissist and more than just charming who happened to be a mama's boy- he'll definitely make you go weak on the knees. He has good morals so he dare not punch girls, forget killing for Christs sake. If it weren't for Glorious or his long list of criminal records, he would've thought of becoming an actor.

Hanz Flitzberg has German roots and is well familiar with the cliché of how German men are all sissies when it comes to the enchanting and powerful German women. He does not care enough though because the one woman he feared his all life was his mother and not the latter . Taller than the Eiffel, he kidnapped a cop at fifteen thinking it was funny although the repercussions weren't. Also, he happens to be gay. Alas, men like men.

Aramis Grant has anger issues. Known for punching the wall bloody he doesn't think twice before swinging his fist at your face with such force that before his fist collides with your nose the air seems to cut through the skin and do enough damage than imagined. The punch is just like a cherry on top. Son of the renowned villain Ludwig Grant he has no fears.

Ramone Hopkins or simply- Rudy is only fifteen. Judging him beforehand could be troublesome as he has an excellent aim. Try it with a gun. Admirer of his sister who left him at four he'll search through hell to find her back.

The end comes near and so does Romeo Vasquez- like the full stop, he brings every good sentence to an end. There is not much known about him due to his furtive stance but his hands seem to tell another story. The authorities found Romeo bloodied near the headquarters of Weston and the one thing they knew was for sure - it wasn't his blood.

These five delinquents would go till great lengths to bring men their honor back in this world where women were supreme and there was no word such as going against them.

Ten underage criminals. And only one challenge: Glorious.
The winner among the ten would be the one who plans the best murder - it's a win or lose and no inbetween - and gets away with it. It is all blood and guts my friend, here at Glorious, there's no going back .