chapter 28

A/n this is fowlling from my last chapter as I published it without finishing so yeah

Tilly POV

We hered a shout and a yep I sprang up to see a hurt looking Phil with a Dan towing over him his eyes were not his they were almost black anger buried into them when they suddenly turned back to brown and he looked down at Phil tears forming in his eyes and he looked down at his hands that where still in a fist then to me eyes full of regret and hurt before looking down at angel then back at Phil before turning sprinting down the hallway as soon as he left Angel ran to join the now unconscious Phil I stood there should I run after him? Should I help Phil? What's Dan's problem today? I thought before angels cries for help snapped me back Phil had blood coming from his head not much but that wasn't good I grabbed my phone and rang an ambulance I belt down on the otherwise of Phil I could him breathing but faintly my head fell on his chest I heard a faint beat of his heart it was so slow it wasn't going to last very long I could hear the sound of paramedics running they grabbed him out of my reach and was led through the back of the centre so no fans would no I ran to keep up angel not far behind and sat in the ambulance with him chemicals being pored in him he was led out the ambulance down halls of a hospital I still ran after him until he was pulled into a surgery room and I was told to wait......

A/N *baby Phil voice* Oh dear *normal voice* I know it is short but like I said it was from the other chapter my friend LakeishaPollock kept bugging me and then she forgot but there you go xx