epilogue

Third person

Tilly now 29 almost 30 stood with a 5 year old girl on her hip humming slightly to Christmas songs swaying her hips every now and then only for her daughter ,Hope, to let out a giggle.

Tilly and her younger sister Angel stayed away for a week and stayed at one of Tilly's friends house I til they revived a call saying Phil was awake.

They returned and returned back to the UK where they lived until Tilly decided to move out and have her own space. Angle following slowly after.

A one night stand that Tilly can't even remember left her with a bundle of joy who she wouldn't trade for the world.

Both her father's got married it was beautiful and they spent love each other so much. They still tell each other that everyday.

Angle moved out and lived out her life in a small apartment down the street from Tilly. Angle turned out to be an amazing Auntie along with her lover Charlotte. To no one's surprise angle came out as lesbian when she turned 15 poor Dan lost the bet.

A knock on Tilly's door scares her half to death as she put her daughter down shw opens the door to see the family she loves.

Her father's lean on each other on the sofa while Angel sits on the floor watching her niece open presents. While Charlotte sits on the sofa behind her drinking a cup of tea and laughing to her self about how cute Angel looks.

Tilly leans against the door frame a cup of coffee nestled between her hands as she looks around the room. Maybe it was the warmth of the fire or the warmth of the coffee in her hands but she felt warm all over and she realised

Family is more then a word.