Chapter 1

“Please tell me more!” I squealed to Maggie, my twin, as she told me about a boy, Alex, who she’s recently just hit it off with-and from what she tells me, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

“Well last Tuesday-I was out hunting in my wolf form, and just as I was about to pounce on this deer, this huge wolf comes out of nowhere and snatches it from my grasps. So of course I changed back, naked-and I went ballistic, telling him I was going to kill him. Though then, he changed back and wow, he was just the hottest creature I had ever seen, so he apologized, brought me a donut, gave me his number and just ran off. Like who does that?" She smiled, clearly un-fazed by her own question.

“So you truly like him?” I asked her, happy that she had moved on from her horrible mate Tyler.

“Yeah I do,” She smiled at me.

 “Do you think he’s found his mate?” I questioned.

‘’Nope he told me he hasn’t found the lucky girl yet, and apparently he’s a player,’’ she giggled while waggling her eyebrows, which made me send her a dirty look- and throw a pillow at her.

‘’Oh Red never having any fun,’’ she huffed, which made me chuckle lowly so she couldn’t hear.

“Just because I don’t get with total strangers,” I shot back.

“C’mon he’s a total nice guy,” She explained.

 I gave her a serious look as I spoke, “well I’ll tell you the answer to that when I meet him.”

She gave out a little chuckle, as she walked out of my room-leaving me there to think. I’m definitely going to have to meet this ‘Alex.’

As the afternoon passed, Maggie announced she was going out to see Alex. Now in all honesty I really wanted to go and follow her, but being the lazy and nice sister I am, I just let it slide-and stayed in the comfort of my room.

I lazily went to the bathroom to brush my knotted hair, as I listened to Radiohead. I looked intently at my vibrant, natural red hair-and annoyingly bright blue eyes, as I attempted to get a brush through my soft curls.

Looking at Maggie and myself, you wouldn’t actually think where twins, seeing as I have red hair, hers strawberry blonde. Me blue eyes, hers light grey. I suppose we do have the same full lips and bone structure though.

I let out a sigh as I realised I have totally nothing to do, so I decided to call over my best friend Nicki.

“Hey Nicki,” I said, as I heard Nicki’s mumbled what.

“Red why are you calling me, at this time of the day?” He asked in a drowsy voice.

“Um dude it’s five in the evening,” I laughed.

“Yes well, you just woke yours truly up, from a deep slumber,” He told me.

I let out a laugh, “Oh Well.”

“Is there a particular reason you called me?” He asked.

I was about to tell him to come over; when I suddenly heard Maggie open the door, wow she’s back already.

“So how was your date?” I asked Maggie, walking down the stairs and meeting her at the bottom.

Maggie of course, had a massive grin on her face as she replied, “Oh god Izzie it was fantastic.”

“Define fantastic,” I replied, smiling.

“Well it starts with Alex – and ends with my new boyfriend,” She squealed, jumping up and down continuously.

Being the nice sister I am, I joined in idly with Maggie’s ecstatic jumping and soon we got told by mum to shut up.

All in all, it was a good day for Maggie.

~

So that’s the new edited chapter.

I really hope it’s better now I’ve taken out Alex’s POV. Don’t worry though, that’ll be the next chapter.

-         Danielle