Chapter 12

Gosh soory I haven't uploaded in a while so here have this chappie!

---

Izzy’s pov

Alex’s room was like any other boy’s room. There were clothes everywhere and well a lot of porn which I made him get rid of, he whined about but agreed anyway.

“What are these?” I half said to myself and half asked Alex as I found beautiful photos of people, sceneries, animals and well random stuff at the back of his door.

“Well I’m kinda into photography,” Alex shrugged.

“You took them? Gosh there beautiful,” I told him honestly.

“Yeah whatever let’s go downstairs,” Alex quickly tugged me trying to get off the subject so I let him off.

As we went downstairs and made our way to the den Alex protectively put his arm around my shoulder as though he thought someone was going to kill me.

“Ugh you f*cking idiots can’t even get an open goal in!” I heard a ruff voice yell from inside the den.

“You loose again now gimme the money,” I heard another voice to say.

Alex led me into the room so I could see the voices and sure enough they belonged to two boys about my age sitting on the couch swearing at the soccer on the tv.

“Guys!” Alex yelled at the boys and they instantly looked at Alex and me.

“Jeez Alex who’s this skank then?” They both said at the same time.

“Why the f*ck does everyone keep on calling me a skank?! I mean yeah Alex has probably brought home some pretty sl*tty chicks but had you ever thought that maybe I was his fricken mate? No of course you didn’t cause you didn’t use the brains god gave you!” I yelled furiously! Ugh I know that I was a bit b*tchy but c’mon I’m don’t like to be called a skank.

To prove I was really angry I stomped out of the room and ran into Alex’s bedroom and well basically hid under all his blankets on his bed.

“Angel you gonna stay under there for ever?” I heard Alex ask me.

“Where are those jerks?” I mumbled from under the sheets.

“Downstairs so you can come out,” He chuckled huskily, damn this boy is hot!

“k” I replied and came out to see Alex sitting on the bed and the two boys from earlier.

“Go away!” I whined at the two boys.

“Angel this is Cole and Sam,” Alex pointed to the boys who gave me a sheepish smile

“Well Cole and Sam go away!” I yelled at them but they didn’t budge.

“Isabella that’s a nice name, anywho I just wanted to say sorry,” Cole said sincerely.

“Yeah but you called me a skank,” I whimpered and Alex put me on his lap, so naturally I snuggled in.

“I know it’s just Alex is always bringing home all these skanks so naturally seeing how beautiful you are I thought you were a skank,” He kinda apologized.

“Oi how dare you call my mate beautiful only I can do that, oh I’m going to kill you! She’s mine!” Alex roared at Cole, but weirdly Cole whimpered.

“Calm down Alex Cole is gay!” I announced and prayed to god Cole was, or I was gonna be the one apologizing.

“How did you know?” Cole stuttered.

“You whimpered when Alex yelled at you,” I smiled and suddenly realized Sam was still in the room.

“Fine you can call her beautiful then,” Alex kissed the top of my head and slowly started to kiss his way down to my cheek and to the side of my lips, not daring to take my first kiss yet.

“Um guys where still here,” Sam said in a duh tone.

“Oh you’ve finally cared to presence me with your voice,” I mocked Sam.

“Yeah and I bet your thinking right now how hot I sound,” Sam egged me on.

“Oh you sound so sexy,” I purred seductively.

“Angel what the f*ck are you doing?” Alex asked me obviously jealous.

“I’m teasing Sammy,” I said in a duh voice.

“Fine now Cole Sam leave I want to spend some time with Izzy,” Cole and Sam left and quietly shut the door behind them leaving me and Alex alone.

“So I know one thing to do in a room by ourselves,” Alex wiggled his eyebrows………

---

Bum bum bauuuuum!!!