Chapter 11

Reds pov

Nicki was being a love sick puppy all day, yeah I admit it was really annoying but it’s good to see Nicki this happy. And besides now I have another bestie Annabel.

“Oi stop making out!” I yelled at Annabel and Nicki, jeez they’ve got to stop making out.

“Belli bear here’s $5 go buy yourself something to eat and let me kiss Anna,” Nicki laughed while giving me the money, huh may as well get something to eat.

Grabbing myself a caramel slice and chocolate moove I payed the lunch lady and was suddenly grabbed from behind.

“Hello there beautiful girl,” A familiar voice said to me as I turned around to see Alex standing there.

“Oh Alex please sit with me,” I begged Alex but dragged him over to Nicki and Anna anyway.

“Oh and why do I need to sit with you?” Alex mocked me.

“Because Nicki and Anna are having tongue wars and it’s gross,” I whined as Alex laughed.

When Alex and I finally got to the table we noticed that Nicki and Annabel were still kissing so I made a face to Alex to say ‘I told you so’ and he just shook his head and laughed.

“I never doubted you one second, oh and hello Nicki and um Annabel,” Alex declared but stammered the last bit.

“Hmm oh shit hi,” Nicki mumbled and him and Annabel moved away from each other embarrassed.

“What do we have here the skank group,” I turned around to see Maggie standing there giving us all death glares.

“What do you want Maggie?” Alex sighed.

“Just came to say you should come back to me Alex and stay away from that bitch Isabella,” Maggie said harmfully, and for some reason I started to whimper.

“Get the f*ck away Maggie before I seriously hurt you and I don’t care if you’re a girl because I won’t go easy on you,” Alex yelled and started to tremble shit he’s going to shift.

“Whatever loser I’m going, and btw Isabella learn to control your stupid mate he’s such a dog,” She laughed and stormed away and back to her skanky friends, while I suddenly realised Alex was about to shift.

“Shh Alex clam down,” I gently soothed but it wasn’t working.

“Bella sit his lap it they always calm down when you do that,” Anna whispered in my ear so I tried and I couldn’t help but remember the last time I was soothing Alex and I rejected him.

As I hugged him and snuggled into Alex’s chest he started to cry, wow this boy likes to cry.

“What’s wrong baby?” I whispered to Alex.

“Please promise me that you’ll never leave me,” He cried and started to hug me back.

“I promise your my mate and I’ll never leave you not even for a second, no wait scratch that I will leave you when I need to go to the toilet and showers,” I responded.

“Shutup beautiful girl and hug me,” He laughed, yes my random facts were making him feel better.

“K then,” I snuggled into Alex more and my whole body started to burn in warmth and happiness.

Later when Alex was fully calm he insisted we ditch the rest of the day so now where going on our first date to well I don’t know where we’re going.

“Al where are we going?” I curiously asked Alex.

“It’s a surprise,” He mocked me.

“Surprise my ass,” I mumbled but quickly brightened up when one of my favourite songs came on the radio super bass by Nicki Minaj so I sang along of course.