Chapter 6: Getting to know Her

After awhile the Mystery Shack was calmed from all the business and now was empty and full of just the workers and family that lived there.

"Phew. That was a crazy tsunami of customers that just came out of nowhere I'm so glad it's finally over I don't think I could've taken another hour of that." (Y/N) said as she collapsed on the floor from exhaustion while giggling from the busy filled day. "Cousin (Y/N) here you go." Mabel said as she walked over to (Y/N) and handed her a Bento as she sat up Indian style taking the bento from Mabel. "There was an extra one so I saved it just for you, you work hard and deserve to rest so eat up you'll need you're strength so you can put up with me for the rest of the afternoon." Mabel yelled in joy as she threw her arms up. "Mabel sweetie thank you but it's not considered 'putting up with you' if I enjoy you're company! Come here!" (Y/N) yelled as she grabbed Mabel and started tickling her. They both laughed together as (Y/N) hugged Mabel and Mabel hugged her back then Dipper walked up and Mabel and him both raced out side laughing. (Y/N) stood up and looked behind her only to see Stan standing before her. "Hey Gruncle Stan what's up?" (Y/N) asked as she smiled at him.  "The kids are rubbing off of you aren't they?" Stan said as he chuckled.  "Yes they are and I have to admit that nickname for you is very cute." (Y/N) said as she chuckled with Stan.

"I appreciate you helping today and for those awesome lunches you made thanks a bunch." Stan said as he smiled.  "Of course anytime, if you guys  feel hungry just let me know and I'll whip up something special." (Y/N) said as she giggled. Stan then pulls out a huge stack of papers and hands them to (Y/N), she takes them from his hands and flips through them one by one then looks at Stan. "These look like Blueprints to something, wait is this what you're building?" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Yes but don't worry about it all I need you to do is finish deciphering the last of the language and I'll take it from there. I just want to make sure it's right." Stan said as he looked at (Y/N).  "Sure It's gonna take a week filled with all nighters but it's doable." (Y/N) said as she looked through the papers more. "Thanks I appreciate you helping me with this it really means a lot. Well don't rush it alright get rest and take as much time as you need just let me know when you've finished. Well I'm needed somewhere I'll see you later." Stan says as he walks off and you wave to him as he leaves. "Still pulling all nighters, stuff  as great as this can't be put on hold." (Y/N) said as she looked the papers then put them in her jacket.  "Hey cousin (Y/N) are you gonna show us some moves of you're fighting styles! Oooo teach us right now please!" Mabel said as she begged in excitement. "Of course! Come on let's go before Dipper gets too into the journal and wants to go explore." (Y/N) said as her and Mabel raced out of the shack.

Around night time Mabel, Dipper and everyone else went to sleep after a hard days work, while you walked to the cabin preparing yourself for multiple al nighters. You opened the front door to the cabin and hung you're jacket as you took the papers out of the jacket and tossed them on the desk. You locked up the cabin and a yawn overwhelmed you're entire being and you became extremely exhausted. "I'll start the all nighters tomorrow, right now I think I'll go become best friends with my bed." (Y/N) said as she walked up stairs and opened the door to her room only to find Bill who was actually standing on the ground and looking at a list in his hand and changing the radio in front of him to a different song.  "I can see you like the Radio."  (Y/N) said as she walked in the bathroom.  "It's alright I guess though you're taste in music is something else." Bill said as he floated up and went to the doorway of the bathroom.  "Hey I think all music deserves a chance to be listened to at some point." (Y/N) said as she brushed her teeth and then finished up, (Y/N) started to remove her shirt then realized Bill was standing the doorway, she paused and looked at Bill. "Please shut the door and wait in the other room." (Y/N) said very tired.  "No I'll watch, besides I'm curious to know you're body type. You're bras are B's but you're hips are another story and juicy I might add." Bill said as he winked.  (Y/N) took a moment then started tensing up as her face became shocked and red again. "YOU LOOKED THROUGH MY UNDERGARMENTS!!!  BILL WHAT THE HELL!!!" (Y/N) yelled as she dropped her shirt and covered her chest even though she was still fully clothed. "What, I was bored plus I wanted know how big they really are I mean come on it's not a huge amount but why wear padding at all I think women who go natural are best." Bill said as he laid back while smirking at her. Before (Y/N) had a chance to react Bill suddenly then got close to (Y/N) and grabbed one of her orange sized breasts and squeezed it really hard causing (Y/N) to turn red and let out a small but audible moan. "What're you-" (Y/N) breathed out as Bill put his face closer to hers and squeezed it more and began to roll it around with his gloved hand he then pushed her into the sink where his body was pressed against hers. (Y/N) opened one eye to look at Bill as she started to Breath heavy. "See it's kinda hard to enjoy this to the fullest when you have that little piece of padding blocking my actual hand contact with these lovely Oranges of yours." Bill said as he licked (Y/N)'s upper lip and smiled. "It's hard to enjoy anything with all these clothes on how about removing them for me. Come on Raindrop." Bill said as he held her breast and massaged it more aggressively causing her to flinch and moan inside her closed mouth until she opened it and looked up at Bill with a face that said 'stop it' but also said 'Do it.'