Chapter 14: Change

(Y/N) paced back and forth trying to process Stan's story of why he took his twin brothers identity and why he did what he did. Everyone sat down staring at (Y/N) in silence as she paced back and forth. "She's gotten so big, how old is she now?" Ford asked as he nudged Stan. "She's Twenty and an Archeologist." Stan replied. "Impressive!! With her fragile health I thought she'd be stuck at-" Ford said before he was interrupted by (Y/N) who cleared her throat and looked down at them with her arms crossed in anger. "Ya know this isn't exactly the time to be talking about that! I'm so upset with you two that you're even lucky I'm looking at you!!!" (Y/N) yelled. She was then interrupted by a guys voice saying "I heard voices from down below!" (Y/N) got more pissed. "I forgot about those government guys. Ugghhhh I'm so done with this!" (Y/N) yelled as she began to walk out the door but was blocked by Dipper and Stan. "Whoa whoa what do you think you're doing?" Stan asked. "What it looks like! I'm gonna go give those government guys a taste of my fist! I have enough pent up rage to send them packing and I'm not in the mood for all of this! Right now I'm upset and demand a lot of answers!! (Y/N) said as she pushed Stan aside but was stopped by Mabel who hugged her leg. "Don't be mad (Y/N) please just try to calm down and think things through. Please don't do something you'll regret." Mabel said as she looked up at (Y/N) with small tears in her eyes. (Y/N) was feeling so many emotions at the moment that the only logical thing she could think of was taking it out on the people who made this mess happen in the first place but seeing as Mabel's heart was hurt enough already along with hers she didn't want to hurt her more. (Y/N) sighed and picked up Mabel as Mabel wrapped her arms around (Y/N)s neck. "Alright then so what's the plan?" (Y/N) asked as Ford began to come up with something. (Y/N) ignored them as she held Mabel and rubbed her hair. Suddenly she was pushed down by Ford who yelled get down as a suddenly shock wave hit. "Get off of me!" (Y/N) yelled as she pushed ford off and held Mabel in her arms and got up. Ford left out the door along with everyone else, (Y/N) put Mabel down as she followed them. (Y/N) stayed in the room with the portal as everyone left. (Y/N) looked at the broken portal and didn't take her eyes off of it, the shape reminded her of a certain dream demon. "I wonder where Bill could be?" (Y/N) asked as she rolled her eyes at her own question. "Listen to yourself being concerned about a Demon who finds chaos hilarious. Haha Ridiculous. Like he'd care anyway." (Y/N) said as she chuckled to herself. "Ow, the back of my neck burns, I wonder if its mosquito bites or something." (Y/N) said as she scratched the back of her neck but little did she know the symbol Bill carved into her began to burn a little but stopped as she walked outside where everyone else is. The twins left inside the shack, and Soos left the scene as he proceeded to make a phone call. (Y/N) looked at Ford and Stan who looked back at her. (Y/N) scratched the back of her head as she nervously looked away from them. "Um you two seem to have a lot of catching up to do I'll let you guys be alone for awhile." (Y/N) said as she walked away from ford and Stan avoiding eye contact. (Y/N) approached the cabin and opened her door, she was about to close the door before it was stopped by Stan who walked in and closed the door. "Can we talk?" Stan asked as (Y/N) was about to throw him out but decided to let him speak. "S-Sure. Go ahead I'm all ears." (Y/N) replied, suddenly Ford opened the door came through it. "Would it be possible for those ears to be opened for two?" Ford asked as he smiled. (Y/N) was unamused and crossed her arms. "Speak before I change my mind." She snarled as they became a little frightened.

Later Ford and Stan sat in the living room with (Y/N) and began to talk. "Look (Y/N) I'm sorry about lying and faking my death but what I did was for the sake of this family." Stan said. "You could've told me instead of leading me on." (Y/N) replied as she still crossed her arms and avoided eye contact with them. "I know and I'm really sorry (Y/N)." Stan pleaded as Ford began to speak. "Wow you're so big (Y/N) h-how have you been how have things been?" Ford asked with a half smile. "They've been fine, look I accept you're apology and would love to catch up on things but right now I'm in a weird place and need some time alone." (Y/N) said as she still avoided eye contact with them. "We understand..we'll give you time and see ourselves out." Ford replied as him and Stan got up and walked to the door. "We'll talk tomorrow then good night sweetie." Stan said as he closed the door behind him and ford. (Y/N) sat there alone in the dark, all she did was try to think but it became hard with all the voices she heard that began to whisper inside her head. "Who said that!?" (Y/N) yelled as she jumped up and looked around frantically finding nothing. She walked backwards into the coffee table in the middle of the living room and became startled as she hit it but still maintained her balance. "I'm-Am I losing my mind?" (Y/N) asked herself as she sat there and let the voices talk, all she could do was stand there with her hands over her ears and let them continue.