Chapter 10: Bill who?

"Aahhhhhh!!!!" Dipper and Mabel screamed as they ran into the cabin and closed the door with terrified looks on their faces. "Wha-What are you guys doing? What going on?" (Y/N) asked as Dipper and Mabel as they leaned against the door. "Yo Pine Tree, Shooting star. You two look like you've seen a ghost." Bill said as he floated next to (Y/N) and laughed. Suddenly the door was hit by something as dipper and Mabel bounced off it a little and pressed back up against it to keep it from opening. "Monster. Outside!" Dipper yelled. At that moment the door bursts open and flies off its hinges and lands on Dipper and Mabel as the creature reaches a hand in the cabin and takes it back out since it didn't grab anything. "Dipper! Mabel!" (Y/N) yelled as she ran to them, kneeled next to them and threw the door off of them and grabbed them both and held them as they laid there half conscious. This pissed off (Y/N) seeing as her cousins got hurt so she took action. (Y/N) laid them on the living room couch then ran toward the open door. "Bill keep an eye on them protect them!" She yelled as she went out. "Are you crazy!" Bill yelled as he tried to follow her. "Stay with them Bill!" (Y/N) yelled as she went into the woods. Bill then went to Dipper and Mabel and began to do a spell. In the forest (Y/N) chased after the monster into the forest only to lose it seconds later. "Damn I must've lost it." (Y/N) said as she looked around only to see more of the forest and not the creature. Unaware she wasn't alone (Y/N) became surprised by a huge amount of hissing in her ear, before (Y/N) could react she was pulled up by her leg only to see some kind of tail wrapped around it. She then turned her self as she was pulled up only to come face to face with a giant half chameleon half wolf thing. The creature raised one of its claws to try and attack (Y/N) reacted by pulling out a small but sizable knife from one of her pockets and stabbed the creature in the palm of its hand as it reached for her. Unfortunately that only pissed it off and caused it to swing around and toss (Y/N) into a tree with great force.

(Y/N)'s body was hit into a tree as she bounced off and hit the ground pretty hard only to once again have her leg be coiled by the creatures tailed and lifted up really high and forced her to hit ground this time. "Ah!" (Y/N) gasped out as her back came in contact with the ground. Feeling the creature release her, (Y/N) struggled to get up as quick as she could though she stumbled a little. She looked around only to find the creature gone, "That things a chimera and part chameleon! It's camouflage is probably why I lost it so quickly!" (Y/N) said as she looked around frantically. As (Y/N) reached for another knife she felt something coil around her wrist and once again she was thrown only to be tossed into Bill who came with Twins into the forest to find (Y/N). Bill hit the ground as (Y/N) bounced off of him and the back of her head came in contact with a huge boulder imbedded in the ground, she hit it and fell down only to lay there unconscious inches away from Bill.

"Bill! (Y/N)!!" The Twins yelled before they turned around only to see the creature towering over them. Dipper scrambled through his journal to try to find a solution as quickly as possible. As the creature lunged at the twins it was suddenly struck by a beam of some kind and became wounded before it was startled and disappeared into the forest. Dipper and Mabel only turned around only to see Bill who sat up from the floor rubbing his head with his hand out. "Stupid monster." Bill said before he opened his eye and looked at (Y/N)'s unconscious body laying on the floor. "(Y/N)!!!" They all yelled as they approached her body but of course Bill got to her first, he kneeled beside her as he picked her up in his arms and brushed her hair out of her face. "(Y/N) wake up, come on wake up." Bill said as he gently rubbed and tapped his hand against her cheek. "Please wake up (Y/N), be alright please." Mabel said as tears filled her eyes. "We still have a lot of mysteries inside the journal that need to be solved, it has to be with you though (Y/N) please wake up!" Dipper said as he became saddened. Bill got pissed by their reactions, "Shes not dead!" Bill yelled as (Y/N) begun to wake up.

The twins faces were overcome with joy as well as Bills did, (Y/N) opened her eyes to see Bill looking down at her while she laid in his arms and Dipper and Mabel smiling who embraced her in a hug. The twins released their hugs only to be surprised by Bill who held (Y/N) in a hug and looked at her. "You alright you got hit you're head pretty hard there." Bill said as he smiled at (Y/N). Dipper and Mabel looked at each other surprised by Bills actions. (Y/N) sat up out of Bills hold and looked at them unusually. "You alright (Y/N)? You look a little confused there." Said Mabel as she chuckled. (Y/N) slid away a little bit. "Uh (Y/N) you alright?" Dipper asked with concern. "Um..I'm sorry if I come off as 'mean' but...Who are you people?" (Y/N) asked as she looked at Bill and the twins nervously. Everyone looked at each other with a 'oh crap' look before looking back at (Y/N), it was clear she had Amnesia.