Len

It is just another gloomy Sunday, nothing to do. Just sit here in the meadow and stare out into the sea bay. But, today was much different than any other Sunday. I saw the pretty blonde girl picking the golden roses. She always admired them on other days but today she was picking them because they finally bloomed. I made sure they bloomed just to see that precious smile. Oh my yes, my darling smile more. Heh. The thoughts went through my head as I licked my lips. Yes, it was odd for a eight year old boy to have this twisted physical attraction for a girl who may be seven to nine years old. But, it didn't matter as long as I got to watch her. But, the more I watched the more I desired her, the more I wanted to touch her silky looking white skin. The more I wanted to run my fingers through her long blonde fluffy hair. The more I wanted to make her mine.

I started giggling at my desires to myself, then noticed the girl was gone. A slight poke on my shoulder alerted me to turn around and as I did. There stood, my beautiful golden rose, she gave a sweet warm smile that made my heart yearn for more. "I have always seen you here, I wanted to properly introduce myself" she spoke in a heavenly voice, I was intringued by it. "My name is Akita Neru, I am seven and a half, but I hope we can be friends? What's your name?" She asked with a soothing smile. That's when I smiled but secretly my smile was crooked "I am Kagamine Len, and I am eight years old, you are very pretty for seven" I said in a seductive manner. Her face somewhat flushed and she turned away, and her face turned a bit sour "I-I am not pretty!" She retorted. Oh so my lovely golden rose is Tsundere eh? Well it would make sense because roses have thorns. Her attitude is her thorns, how alluring~ All I did was laugh and she pouted a bit. She then pulled out a golden rose from her pocket. "H-Here I meant to give you this as a thanks for taking care of the roses!" She blushed more and kept looking away. She knew I was taking care of the roses, she must have a keen eye. Then her face saddened a bit, "Those roses will be the last thing I will have of this place..." she sad calmly. "Why?" I asked her sternly. "Well I am moving away, so I am never gonna be able to see them again" she said as she almost broke into tears. "WHAT-" I screamed but I was cut off by her mother calling for her to hurry and get into the car to leave. She gave me a sad smile and ran off. As I watched her leave, all I did was eat the rose she gave me. Because like that rose, I wanted to eat her up, so she would be mine forever and never leave me.

-------------------------------------------

Admin-chan: Damn Len that was a mean thing to do to a rose xD

Len: Pfft I have done meaner!

Neru: like what? *eyes sparkle*

Len: *blushes and looks away* N-Never mind precious

Neru: Hm? OvO