Len

I watched her stare at me, and I kept smiling, why? I was delighted, I found Golden Rose. This is the best thing my mother has ever done by moving here. I watched her facial expression radiate curiousity, it was so cute. I nodded my head towards the front as if saying 'Pay attention' but she ignored it. She seemed to have such a 'I don't give a shit' demeanour about herself it astounded me MmmBigKidWords I was quite intrigued by this attitude. She seemed to have become a deeper Tsundere then when we last met.

I wiggled my fingers into a wave "Hello there Akita, you may not remember me but I remember a whole lot about you~" I spoke with sly words. Her face turned a light red and she stared at me "D-Don't get ahead of yourself stupid!" She retorded. She looked to the front and started ignoring me, which only slightly ticked me off. I sat there hoping she would start paying attention to me again but she didn't and as the time ticked by it was lunchtime. She jumped up and ran to her friends and some tall red-haired boy. Who the hell is he? I thought becoming slightly pissed on how he rubbed her head and then slid his hand up and down her back. He thinks she belongs to him, guess again.

I walked over with a grin plastered on my face and put my arm over Neru's shoulder. "Oh my! Neru you're so lucky! You have the new cute guy all over you!~" Her long light pinkish red-haired friend whined. Neru gave me a look and I just smiled back and then glanced at the red-haired dick. He looked pretty pissy but he wasn't gonna win. We kept glaring at each other till Neru walked away "If you guys are gonna play 'She's Mine' then do that when I'm not here!" Her cheeks were slightly red. She then stomped away with her friend. The boy then spoke "Who are you? And why are you clinging to her? I've known her since she's been here, not to even make it more irrational I am her ex" with those last few words I got even more pissed. "I'm Kagamine Len I come from Hokkaido I grew up with Neru, so why don't you shove your cocky ass atittude in your mouth, oh wait you already have enough dick in your mouth to swallow" and with that lecture I smirked and walked towards where Neru went.