Neru

There we go
-------------------------------------------

Beep beep beep my alarm clock sounds. I groan as I smack it to shut it up and slowly slip out of my orange and yellow bed sheets. "Ugh, Mondays..." I groan once more as I stand up and stretch. Grabbing my phone I check for new posts on Tumblr, Instagram, and even if anybody has tweeted me. The only thing was an annoying DM from Hatsune Miku, the most popular girl in our school but, the most annoying bitch to me.

Hey Akita-chan lets eat lunch together today~♡

Is what it said with a picture of her with a duck face. I glared at it for a second and rolled my eyes, I can smell pity when the scent is there. When I moved here in Kyoto, my parents were divorcing, since my mother is an actress and my father was a corporate manager. It was public, his scandal with his secretary spread like wild fire. She took me with her, and honestly I was happy to go, his new lil playgirl reminds me of Miku honestly. And it makes my stomach turn at the thought.

I walked over to my bathroom and applied my facial cleanser. I then started brushing my teeth as my face cleanser went to work, I could hear my phone blowing up from between Akaito, Haku, Miku, Leon, and Gumi. I spit the toothpaste into the sink and washed my face. After that I ran over to my closet and slipped on my school uniform, while grabbing my socks and shoes. "Ugh, 45 unread messages ew" I said in disgust as I looked at my phone before putting it in my backpack.

I ran downstairs and shoveled some bacon in my mouth and a little bit of eggs before running out the door while putting my shoes on. I kept dashing while looking at my watch 7:45 am SHIT IMMA BE LATE! CLACK CLACK CLACK I turned the corner towards the school then BAM I fell over. "Hey! Watch it!" I bellowed only to look and see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my entire life. He looked at me, his eyes were a beautiful ocean blue, his hair was a perfect tan blonde, and his skin was flawless, he was perfect. And here I was yelling at him Nice going Neru I thought but my thoughts were broken by a hand extended to me. He picked me up and gave me a breathtaking smile. Oh no! I think I might be in love! Then I realized what time it had to be and checked my watch 7:51 am "SHIT! IMMA BE LATE!" I screeched as I thanked him and ran to my school. I got into my classroom and plopped into my seat, with enough time to spare daydreaming about the boy. The more I though about him, the more he seemed familiar, something about him, was just so close to my heart.

Then, my thoughts yet again second time today were interrupted by my Sensei "Okay! We have a new student today!" He practically yelled. "His name is Kagamine Len he is from Hokkaido and you all better treat him nicely, okay Miss Akita?" He said staring at me and I just gave him my signature Piss off glare. And fate would have it the boy from earlier walks in. Wait he said Hokkaido, that's where I came from, who the hell is this kid?! I started thinking, and as the thoughts started flying through my mind in a matter of seconds the boys seat was assigned next to me. I gave him the most retarded stare as if I was trying to figure out if he was human or not.

-------------------------------------------

Miku: Teehee~ NeruAkitaMango does not own Vocaloid or the characters in this story just the plot line

Admin: Wow Neru, this has really escalated, and she thought Len was hot êuê

Neru blushes
Neru: I-I did not!

Len: Just admit it Neru, you want me to make you mine, and I glady will...Starts Laughing hysterically