Len

Len's POV again? Eh? He is such a spotlight hog xD jk

-------------------------------------------

Six years has passed since my beloved rose left me. And now thanks to mother I will have less hope of seeing her! I thought as I put the last of my things in a box. I was moving to Kyoto since my mother got a job transfer and was offered better pay, and the housing there was luxurious for such a small price. Why not live there, oh wait, because Golden Neru won't be there! I argued in my head only to be interrupted by an annoying female voice that sounded like a higher pitch of mine "Len! We need to get these boxes in the truck! God you are such a slow and lazy brother ya know!" She squealed, which hurt my ears.

"I am getting them!" I hissed at her violently. Does she not know that I have been doing all the work? God she is such a self-centered pampered bitch! I still can't believe she has a boyfriend and oh yippy he lives in Kyoto~ I rolled my eyes at the last thought and brought the box down to the truck. "This is the last of it" I said as I nodded to my mother, and she nodded back. Me and my mother had this somewhat telepathic connection, we understood each other in way, most people wouldn't. Yeah, most parents say they know a lot about their kids, but my mother knows everything about me. EVERYTHING. And it actually did not bother me at all. Rin hopped in the front seat of our buick and sneered "I am the older twin so I call shotgun!" All I did was roll my eyes and get in the backseat. No big deal it gave me more breathing space for the drive.

We kept driving as we waved to our friends Miki, IA, Anon, Kanon, Yuzuki, and even Oliver. What an interesting bunch they were, but the girls were plain, but Kanon was okay since her hairstyle kinda reminded me of Neru. But, it made me feel like Kanon was such a copy of Neru and it made me dislike her, nobody can replace my flower. I could still remember the sour tastless flavor of the rose. Because, it wasn't ripe to eat, and it wasn't Neru I was eating. Anything I ate was tasteless, unless it had a Neru feel to it. Like mangoes, I always saw her eating something mango.

So I became obsessed with Mango Banana smoothies I would have one every morning, since my favorite thing was banana's. Why wouldn't our flavors go together?~ I licked my lips at the thought, then everything went fuzzy, and I saw Neru running up to me and in her beautiful voice "Len~" she hummed. Only to find out through a bump in the car that I was having a dream and a pretty damn good one too. My mother looked back at me and tilted her head towards the house we were parked at. We were here, it was a tan and brown home with a nice milk white interior. My room was at the top of the stairs to the right on the third floor my mothers and Rin's was on the first floor.

My mother explained to Rin that "A boy going through puburty needs his space, because he is going to go through some phases you may not want to see" Sorry mother but the only thing I am going through is wanting one thing. To devour my rose. I sighed and finally put my room together while the moving men listened to my mother on where she wanted everything. I looked at a uniform in my closet and questioned it What the hell is this thing? "MOTHER! Does my new school have uniforms?" I yelled down to her. "Yes, sorry its not international like your old school" she spoke loudly up to me in a monotome voice. Her voice never had emotion. It was like she was dead inside, she became like this when me and Rin's father died when we were four. At that moment I realized if I ever had someone I love them till they would die. So they would never feel alone or regret not having enough love.

-------------------------------------------

Damn this is one long chapter!

Rin: NeruAkitaMango does not own Vocaloid or the characters just the plot.

Len: *Chews on a golden rose* Tch...This is not Neru

Admin-chan: I have actually eaten a golden rose on accident, cause I thought it was so pretty that I wanted to just eat it and make sure nobody else could touch it xD I know its weird but shhh anyway it tasted like, hmmm. You know warheads? It tasted like warheads mixed with saltwater. It was nasty!

Little Neru: You shouldn't eat plants they have feelings to! *Stomps her foot*

Admin-chan&Len: Awww you are toooo cute!~♡