6

(Pip's POV)

It was Friday after school and Damien was coming over to hang out and spend the night at my house. I was so excited, this was going to be splendid. Damien had to stop by his house before coming back over, that gave me enough time to get everything ready. I decided to surprise Damien by renting us Pet Sematary instead of making him watch Charlie's Angels like I usually do. I put the movie in the DVD player and started making some popcorn. Then soon after the popcorn was done I heard a knock on the door.
"It's open!" I called out.
Then in walked Damien. He threw his back pack on the floor next to the couch, plopped down on the couch, and stretched out.
"Hello Damien."
"Hey Pip- IS THIS PET SEMATARY?!"
"Why yes, yes it is. I thought you'd prefer it to Charlie's Angels."
"Well, you're right."
I smiled. "Let me go to the bathroom then we can start the movie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Damien's POV)

I watched Pip as he walked to the bathroom. I made sure the door was closed before I pulled a large kitchen knife out of my back pack and unsheathed it. I know it's not the most ideal weapon for a demon with dark powers to use but if I was going to kill Pip I'd rather him not suffer too much.