14

(Pip's POV)

I woke up next to a sleeping Damien. Oh god, how long had we been sleeping?! I jumped up and looked around, it was pitch black and cold. I could hear what sounded like footsteps and I froze. I felt someone's hand fall on my shoulder. I squeezed my eyes shut.
"Pip?"
I opened my eyes and turned around.
"M-mom? Aren't you dead?!" I asked, surprised to see my mother. I reached out and lightly touched her blonde hair. I starred into her crystal blue eyes, I had forgotten how much I looked like her.
"Oh Pip, I'm not dead. I mean, I'm standing right here. Right in front of you. I'm here." She smiled warmly at me, just like she used to when I was little. I felt tears start to stream down my face and I pull her into a hug.
"I missed you!" I say, my voice cracking. She rubbed the back of my head.
"It's okay Pip, I'll never leave you again. I love you very much."

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Damien's POV)

I opened my eyes and notice that Pip isn't in my arms. My heart stops. I sit up quickly and spot Pip not very far away, I sighed in relief. I see that he's talking to someone then he starts crying and he hugs them. I stood up, stretched and walked over to them. I stood behind Pip, he was hugging a woman who looked just like him. She had the same blonde hair and blue eyes as Pip. I planted my hand on Pip's shoulder but he didn't seem to notice.
"Hey, Pip, are you okay?"
No response.
"Pip?"
Nothing.
"PIP!"
Still no answer, it was as if he was in a trance. No...I could tell that he was in a trance. This was bad...