Never grow up(Delena)

His little fingers wrapped around her finger and I was unable to stop staring I smiled. My life is all that I could ask for. I wish he would never grow up that he'd stay this little that I could keep my beautiful Selena in this moment as she talks to our son. We played at the park today god I am so blessed! I shake off my thoughts as I watch Selena cuddle our little man up in her arms as he falls asleep to her voice. She's talking and lightly humming almost singing "don't you ever grow up I love you Brooks mommy loves you too sweet boy". I walked up behind her and held her as she held him "your our little honey just stay this little". I smiled down at his little chubby cheeks and deep brown eyes that reminded me of my own and the love of my life as well. He smiled up at us and cuddled up more in to Selena's chest. I kissed her cheek and lead her over to our room and helped her get into bed with him and cuddled him right between us. He grabbed my finger and Selena brushed his hair to one side. God nothing beats these precious moments. I looked down at Brooks as he began to fall into a peaceful sleep to us both humming one of Taylor's songs because we both wished he would never grow up. I felt a hand softly move my hair out of my face and looked up into her deep brown eyes. She smiled "I love you so much Dems". I leaned over our sleeping baby and kissed her lips lightly "I love you too Sel so much".

Hey guys cute short and fucking sweet am I right? So cute! I would like to explore this more but want to know what everyone thinks so again please let me know I'm excited to be writing so much again!!!! I miss you guys and love all of you!!

XOXO DeschaVato