- One direction? -

Chapter four: One direction?

I smell pancakes. Yay, pancakes in the morning. The hospitals pancakes were crap. I want to get up but my bed is so comfortable. But I need pancakes. Yup, time to get u-

"ANA, BREAKFAST!" gabby screamed. What a coincidence. I hopped out of bed and straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my face and walked down to the kitchen. "Morning sunshine" gabby said finishing up up the last pancake. It smells delicious. "Morning, this smells so good" I said stuffing my mouth . It's like heaven in my mouth. I can get use to this.

▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

" Ana are you ready were going to be late and I want to see my boyfriends!" gabby screamed. Like what is up with this band? What's so special about them? They seem gay. I never heard their music before, I'm taking that as a good thing. "I'm done, I'll be down in a second!" I yelled from my room, pretty sure she heard me. I was putting on some mascara and a touch of eye liner. I took a last look in the mirror. I wasn't so impressed. I still had memories from the accident. A scar on my forehead to remind me every time. But I had to face it because I'm scared for life.

I ran down the stairs to see gabby fan girling. Was One Direction that famous? Dang!

"Uhh.. I'm ready" she jumped at my response and had a smile on her face. She was freaking me out. Oh well, she must love One Direction. "Good, let's go. I'm dying of excitement right now" she looked at me and her smile faded away. I'm guessing she saw my scar. "Let's go, we don't need to be late." I said breaking the silents. She nodded in response and we walked out the door.

We made it to the plaza where 'one direction' is and where my bestfriend and her crew will be performing. I know all the moves but I'm just not ready. Maybe next time. "Are you excited to perform?" I asked gabby who was jumping up and down like a little girl when she get candy. She didn't reply but I'm taking that as a yes. She pulled my hand and went in line. Where are we? This Isn't the stage? "Uh, gabby where are we?" she looked back at me and pointed to the 5 boys sitting at a table. "Is that on- " she cut me off by finishing my statement. "ONE DIRECTION!!!" she screamed and literally popped my eardrums. I was kinda glad I don't get to hear anymore screams.

I finally got my hearing back and we were almost in the front. I looked around and I see teenage girls crying. So dramatic, it's just 5 boys in a band. How special can they be. I looked to Gabby who was also crying. "You have got to be kidding me. You're crying too?" my annoying voice was audible and she looked at me and wiped her tears. "You're mean." she said and I could care less. As I said before. They're just boys who sing.

The people in front of use walked away and we were in front. This should be interesting. Gabby was fan girling and I just stood beside running my temples of embarrassment. She was crying again to the boys who gave her a hug and an autograph. I notice one boy was looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at him and he grinned. He chuckled and the rest of the boys looked at him and then looked at me with confusion. They smiled at me and I rose by eye eyebrows as one boy with curly hair and amazing green eyes asked me a question. "Would you like an autograph love?" I laughed at his question and gave me a confused face. Gabby's looked at me and elbowed my shoulders. She turned back to the boys and spoke, "She's not a fan" she said and it was true. I really wasn't. They all looked shocked and chuckled at her choice of words. "That's a lie. Everyone is a fan" says the guy who was stating at me earlier. I gave a week smile and responded, "Yeah, I don't know who you guys are and you people are freaking me out with all the staring," I turned to Gabby as she was fan girling once again, "Can we go, and stop doing that, it's getting irritating." I said and the boys gave me a shocked face. What? Was it a surprise that I'm not a fan? Well they should get use to it. Maybe it's because I was a girl that wasn't a fan. Psh, dimwits.