- Lets get this show on the road -

Chapter eighteen: Lets get this show on the road.

"Our love runs deep like a chevy, if you fall, I'll fall with you baby cause tha-" "STOP SINGING IN TWO IN THE BLOODY MORNING ANA!" I chuckle as I put down my guitar on the couch. Right now I am in the living room writing a new song I've been working on. In two in the morning.. I couldn't really sleep well. He is on my mind.

I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I was too busy working on the second verse to acknowledge the person reading over my shoulder. I've never really liked people invading my privacy but I was too focused. The person cleared their throat and I finally looked up to see Kyle. I smiled at him waiting for him to talk but he just nodded at my notebook. I closed it and he sighed.

"You know what's the use of being in a band if you write your own songs. Just become a solo artist already Ana, you'd do great." Kyle said to me. I looked at him and rose an eyebrow. "I can't just leave the band Kyle. We've worked hard to make everything right about us and I'm just going to leave? That's completely selfish." I replied. He just smiled at me and walked away. Asshole.

I sighed and went back to make the finishing touches to the song. Not really sure if it's perfect but it'll do for now. You see, I've been writing songs since I've been in the band for a month. Things just come to me. All the boys tell me I should go solo but I can't just leave them. That's just rude. And even the fact that they always beg me to sing them one. Um.. No way in hell.

While I was strumming my guitar, my stomach growled. Wow. I looked at my phone to se it was 2:38 I'm the morning still. Hm.. What about McDonald's. Yep McDonald's.

I get up from the couch and head into my bedroom. I open my luggage and find a white off the shoulder sweater and ripped jean shorts with my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of the room while putting on my black ankle boots.

I grabbed my keys and was on my way.

.

.

As I parked my car, I received a text from Ryan.

'where are you?'

I sighed and texted back as I walked toward McDonald's.

'Texas'

I laughed and pressed send. Thought I'd be funny. I walked in and went straight to take my order. There were only three guys in front of me. I guess they were hungry to. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out and saw that I had a text message from an unknown number. As I read I was completely shocked.

'I like your SnapBack!'

My eyes went wide and mouth agape. I was scared until I heard a soft giggle from beside me, but I didn't dare look up but I noticed the person staring at me. So I decided to have a little fun.

'I like your green hoodie (:'

One last smirk and pressed send. I heard a phone go off and I looked up and saw the three boys freeze and jaws dropped. They looked up at me and I winked at them and stepped up to take my order. I have no idea who they are but I must know them since they have my number. So I had nothing to worry about.

I felt my phone vibrate again in my pocket. I groaned and took it out and read the message from Ryan.

'okay cool have fun (:'

I rolled my eyes and smiled at the cashier not replying back to him. The lady looked up and once she did her eyes went wide, mouth agape and dropped the food she had been holding. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked back to see who or what she was staring at but there was nothing behind me. I turned back and the girl, 'Martha' her tag stated, was still staring at me.