Chapter eight

We pulled up to a place with green houses.
"We're here, Murphy must be too look at that Z weed" doc said looking towards some people loading a truck. We heard screaming and ran in seeing a women being attacked by plants. The others pulled her out.
10k and I stood gaurds outside as the others were talking to the lady. I yawned and watched the people milling around. I saw Cassandra sitting outside the greenhouse. I walked over
"Hey Cassandra" I said and as I got close she growled.
"Awe come on its me, thirteen" I said with a smile she loudly growled and advanced towards me, a death glare trained on me. I darted back to 10k and she sat back down guarding.
"Nope" I said sitting beside him.
"No luck?" 10k asked and I shook my head no.
"Cassandra isn't herself anymore..." I said
"That's not Cassandra, cassandra died a long time ago" 10k said bitterly and I sighed, there was no getting through to him. I saw Murphy emerge from the green house and j ran to him.
"Thirteen wait!" I vaugley heard 10k behind me. I lunged at Murphy tackling him I pulled my rope from my pocket and started tying his hands.
Click
"What do you think your doing?" A man in a lab coat questioned
"Taking back my prisoner" I said with a glare
"But we need him here" the man said
"What for a vaccine? I don't believe that for a second" I laughed
"Oh but we are" he said
"Now don't make me shoot you" he continued
"You can try" I challenged I head a click indicating the safety was off.
"Stop" Murphy said from below me.
"Doctor this is my friend thirteen, you see they are taking me to California and I would appreciate it if she stayed alive. Why don't you show her some of our work" Murphy said
"Alright fine, lets go" the doctor said and I rolled off of Murphy. I sat on the ground as Murphy stood up. A hand was extended to me and I looked up at Cassandra I put my hand in her's and she pulled me up.
"Thank you...Cassandra" I said
"I do what Murphy wants me to, I didn't do that for you" she said before running after Murphy
"Coming thirteen?" Murphy called
"Sure thing" I said and we walked into a lab. They started injecting the zombies later the others were going to go into the green house to get the seed pods or something like that. I followed them as we al followed Murphy. I stayed by 10k's side. 10k shot one with his sling, it didn't work so Murphy used his 'telekinesis'. We made it to a small dark clearing.
"10k and doc harvest the leaves, thirteen guard us" I nodded zombies started coming at us.
"Let's go!" Warren yelled we ran to find a way out. We made it out and saw a man. We found out the mans name was el scorpion.
"This is just a little buissness between friends I see you've been harvesting. Batch 47 I'm going to have to ask you to give it to me" he said
We handed it to him. They grabbed the doctor objecting him with the 'vaccine'. The doctor became a zombie and el scorpion killed both him and the zombie.
Korian and el scorpion started talking and they took Korian with him. We went into the green house for Murphy who ran by us and we went after him. The vines grabbed him.
"Get down" Vasquez ordered and 10k grabbed me as Vasquez shot the giant plant zombie. 10k addy and I pulled the vines pulling the zombie back the vines got caught in a fan making the zombie die.
"Go! Come on!" Yelled Warren
We ran to the truck and 10k and I sat in the trunk.
"We're you trying to get yourself killed?" 10k asked
"When?" I asked
"When you were capturing Murphy" he said And I smiled
"I was safe I had the world best sniper covering my ass" I said an she laughed then we stopped and saw a women.
"Is that pie girl?" Doc asked and I looked at her.
"It is and she looks like ten months pregnant" Warren said and we stopped for her and Cassandra moved to the back with us so Serena could sit with Murphy.