~ Wildest Dreams ~

WARNING: DEATH

11th of  November, 2015

8:46 pm
Y/N L/N

It hurt to see him walk away from my life. They say life is far from being a movie which is total bull in my case. We were supposed to be together, all happy and satisfied but then a big plot twist comes along.  Seeing him all over the news today, catering an interview solely about his new girlfriend. Everyone knew this which is no surprise since he's gone big ever since his recent movies so I tried to avoid him. I... I didn't want to associate myself with more problems because I didn't know how to handle the ones in front of me. It was good while it lasted. I saw his face on the telly again, his adorable yet very punchable face, even my family talks without the knowledge of being once his. I don't know what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~
11th of November, 2015

10:30 pm
Y/N L/N

I know. It's way past my curfew. My mom will probably kill me but I don't care. I have to let someone know what I feel even if I'm just writing in a piece of paper. It's Thomas. He's ruining me. Ever since that huge fight. He never bothered to come back and fix our relationship. He left it broken. Just like my heart. I don't know why it affected me so much but there's something about Thomas that leaves me empty without him. That's right. He was my first love. I was hoping that he would be my last. 3 years of spending time with each other. 3 years if telling corny jokes and cheesy pick up lines. Wasted. It was all wasted.

~~~~~~~~~~
20th of November, 2015

9:00 am
Y/N L/N

I don't know where I'm supposed to go. My parents died. Bad car crash. I have nobody. I'm a nobody. I...
Take it away from me please. I beg you.

~~~~~~

"And now we are here today for the funeral of Y/N L/N, the youngest child of the L/N family who are also unfortunately not with us anymore. They had died due to a brain trauma from the impact of the car crash. Please let us start."

People had started popping up out of nowhere. White clothes and sunglasses to cover their sore eyes.

They mourned over the death of (Y/N) and their family. It was a tragic event and all the doctors tried their best to save what they can but it was too late. 

Today, the 19th of January, 2016. Y/N's funeral. A pictured frame of them smiling brightly. They looked so happy. Serene. 

The picture was on top of Y/N's coffin. A white jasmine was planted on a small vase placed near Y/N's picture. Their favorite.

A boy soon appeared. His sandy blonde hair was disheveled, dark sunglasses covered his eyes and white clothes covered him.

One of Y/N's relatives walked over to him and handed him a flower, their relative whispered in his ear

"They loved you, you know."

He stiffened at her statement and stayed silent, taking the flower.

He stared at Y/N's coffin, breathing heavily.

Everything that happened between them remained both of their wildest dreams.