~Too Late (Part 2 of Memory) ~

As soon as Thomas heard the beep, signalling that you ended the call, he sighed frustratedly, his hands rubbing onto his face.

He knew he screwed up.

He lost the one who made him boost his self-confidence whenever he felt insecure.

He lost the one who made effort into making his life comfortable and happy as possible.

He lost the one who he used to teased and joke with.

He lost the one who made his life complete.

He lost the one whom he really love.

Today, he was planning on breaking up with his girlfriend, he knew what her intentions were.

Whenever he offered her to have a small dinner at his house, she always seemed to have excuses to go out into a fancy expensive restaurant.

Whenever they went to the mall, she always wanted those sparkling jewels and gold earrings.

Whenever he offered her to cuddle and watch a movie, she always would turn it down and want something sexual instead.

Thomas felt as if she was just using him for fame, money and sex.

He felt bad

He felt bad for everything (Y/N) had sacrificed time and almost everything when he came to her, crying and heartbroken.

(Y/N) understood it all.

No, he never meant those words he said.

He never meant one single letter he uttered.

No, his girlfriend was not better than (Y/N).

No, his girlfriend never understood everything like (Y/N) did.

And no, his girlfriend didn't love him as (Y/N) did so.

He knew well about (Y/N)'s feelings towards him, many people told him about it.

He knew that (Y/N) liked him.

He knew that whenever (Y/N) watch him with his girlfriend, she was jealous.

Truth is, he felt the same way too.

Whenever (Y/N) had any guy near her, he admits, he hates it. Even the thought of it.

When their eyes meet, Thomas can't help but feel sparks.

But there were many things holding them back.

(Y/N) didn't want to tell because she was too afraid that when Thomas' girlfriend finds out, they break up and she is the main reason and cause of it.

Thomas didn't want to tell because their friendship would be ruined.

But what could be wrong? Thomas asked himself.

A few minutes later, something snapped in his heart.

What if I'm too late?

What if she doesn't like me the way I like her anymore?

No. He had to have hope.

When he opened his contacts and searched Y/n's name, a girl in a ponytail with a bright smile on her face immediately appeared.

His fingers were slightly shaking as he dialed her number, he pressed the phone onto his ear and waited.

But then a robotic voice answered.

"The number you have dialed might have been disconnected or out of coverage, please try again later."

Thomas' face paled.

No, this couldn't be happening.

He had to tell (Y/N).

Before everything was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of love xx