I am back, I'm sorry and Thank You!

So hello, it is I, your shitty author here and if you didn't notice from the 3 imagines that I posted here, I'm back! I missed you all. I would like to thank every single one of you who read, vote, comment and support on my stories. Thank you so much for everything. All of you keep me going. You are all the reason why I keep on writing. I'm sorry for being gone for 2 years (?) and leaving you with nothing, trust me I know how that feels as a fellow reader such as myself. 

I would also like to address the issue where everyone has just been freaking out and dropping the angry bomb comments in my second imagine I believe which is the "Call In" wherein I include the (HEARTBREAKING) scene from The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials in which I will not repeat in order to not upset any more fans of the film, I am extremely sorry for the sudden (I thought subtle) drop of the heavy scene on all of you. It would not be repeated again, under any circumstances. I'm sorry for adding that triggering dialogue because before I only thought of it as an "addition to the feels" but I did not realize the impact that it had on you readers. I will immediately edit that part out soon to avoid any more pain. 

And you guys, you lovely people, THANKS SO EVER MUCH FOR THE FREAKING 103,000 READS AND 2.7K VOTES I AM IN AWE AND I AM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS BECAUSE OF YOU LOVELY READERS. I love you all so much to the bottom of my heart, I would never forget your unending support and I meaningfully appreciate it. 

So this ends my author's note, this is annoying yeah? 

Stay tuned for the next imagine x