Fights.

" GUMBAAAAAAALLLLL"
The vampires voice rang throughout the castle. They just barely walked through the door when the pink prince rushed away, yelling something about forgetting his duties or some shit.

Marshall sighed, plopping his butt down on the leather couch.

" UGH THE REMOTE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM UGH GUMBALL HELP"

He waited, and no response again. He lazily floated to the other side of the room, grabbed the remote and threw himself on the couch again. He turned on the tv , and groaned.

"GUMBALL KIM KARDISHEN IS ON TV HELP IT HURTS"

Once again no reply.

Meanwhile, Gumball quietly snickered as he listened to his boyfriends whines, but when the guard gave him a hard stare he stopped.

"Gumball you've been ignoring your duties for weeks now, pushing it on other people. All because of that THING out there"

The guard stared down Gumball, waiting for a reply. But there wasn't one, because Gumball knew he was right..

"It's either you start doing things around here or that thing out there never comes back."

The guard left the room , slamming the wooden door behind him.

Tears began to build up in his eyes. He turned the opposite way, heading for the living room. There he found him. His beautiful boyfriend. Sleeping soundly on the couch as Kim and Kylie are fighting on tv. He walked over quietly, and kissed Marshall on the head.

" Marshie.." He whispered quietly, tears now streaming down his face.

Mashall woke peacefully, but his face dropped when he seen Gumball. He rose, taking his face in his hands and slowly wiping the dripping tears.

"Baby.. what's wrong..?"

Gumball looked up with so much pain in his eyes that Marshalls heart stopped.

"I can't lose you" he whispered, hanging his head.

Marshall took the boy into his arms , slowly stroking his hair.

"What happened baby tell me.."

Gumball sighed, and started to tell  the guards story..

( hello hello everyone , I'm finally back once again and nobody understands how happy it makes me to see all the comments and kind words. I love you all so much. Please tell me what you think xo)