Catching up.

3rd person pov

After of a few hours of laying down, watching movies and just enjoying each other's company, both boys finally decided to wash up and leave for the afternoon.

Marshall slowly picked up Gumball, grabbing onto his ass. Gumball wrapped his legs around him, dangling his arms off his shoulders.

" Shower together baby? " Marshall whispered in his ear.

Gumball nodded eagerly.

After flying upstairs, he sat Gumball down on the counter, turning around to get the shower ready. Gumball stared at Marshall, happiness overwhelming him as he thought about this boy, his boy.

Marshall slipped his own shirt off, Gumball bit his lip seeing the muscles flex and unflex just imaging him in bed..

"Baby?" Gumball snapped out of his trance, shaking his head slightly

" Come undress me Marshie.." he whispered, opening his legs slowly.

Marshall quickly walked over , leaning down to fan his breath against the boys neck. He kissed softly , unbuckling Gumballs pants.

The pink prince wined as Marshall pressed down on his boxers. Marshall quickly undressed Gumball and himself, picking up him once again. He stepped inside the shower and roughly pushed Gumball against the wall.

"Fuck baby .. " he moaned rubbing up against him. Gumball leaned his head on the wall shutting his eyes tightly, he so badly needed this.

"Marshall.. "

" Yes baby"

" I love you"

Marshall stopped grinding against him, and looked down at him. His lips broke out into a smile and he chuckled.

"I love you so much bubba , God so much"

*****************

After washing, getting ready, and a quick make out session, they finally head out. Hand in hand as they walked, enjoying the scenery.

Coming to a small café, they took a seat quickly, waiting to be served.

" Bubba tell me about your week"

He took Gumballs hands into his own, rubbing small circles into the back of his hands.

Gumball sighed.

" Well all week the guards have been yelling orders at me.. Which I should be doing but whatever. I had 3 months of paperwork to finish, which was AWFUL. But I got it all done. They told me I had to do an hour of paperwork everyday.. So stressful."

Marshall smiled sadly, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry baby.. But at least you're caught up now."

" How was your week?"

" I wrote four songs all about you, didn't really do much else but wait for you."

Gumball giggled quietly, a huge smile appearing on his face.

" You're to sweet.."

The server walked over, whispering apologies for the long wait. Both boys ordered quickly, wanted to get back to their conversation.

After the server left and returned with their food, they quietly began to talk again.

" Marshall do you know what's weird."

"What baby," He mumbled, shoving a little bit too much spaghetti into his mouth.

" Somethings up, I haven't seen Fiona, Cake, or anyone in a long time.. Just a few random faces her and there."

Marshall shook his head quietly.

" They're around baby, we've just isolated ourselves for a bit hm? We'll make plans soon with all of them I promise."

He finished his food off, leaning his hand across the table to grip Gumballs hand tightly..

"Marsha..?"

" Bubba stop." His eyes flashed with worry, Gumball tried to turn around but the vampire hissed, softly kicking him underneath the table.

Two guards shoved passed people waiting in line, getting a few glares.

" Where's The prince." One demanded.

The waitress shook her head slowly..

" I.. I don't know.."

Marshall grabbed Gumball by his arm and roughly dragged, tears threatening to stream down his face. He can't lose him again he can't.

Gumball noticed the boys heavy breathing and quickly pulled him back, he looked over the vampires face frantically.

" Marshall stop what's wrong." He grabbed the boys shoulder, forcing him to look up.

" Bubba I .. I Can't lose you!" He cried, stumbling forward and throwing his arms around Gumballs waist. He let his tears fall freely, letting himself feel how truly terrified and lost he'd be if he didn't have his prince.

" Marshie .. no sweetheart no you won't." He was heart broken by the sobbing vampire, he's never seen him cry this much. He held him, rubbing small circles into his back.

" You won't." He said more sternly.
" I'm so in love with you Marshall, everything down to your ripped jeans and long hair. You're my world , and nothing's gonna break us apart ok? Please stop crying .."

Marshall looked up at him, a smile creeping on to his broken face.

" Now let's go home, and we'll make plans with Fiona ok? "

Marshall wiped his eyes, nodded. He grabbed the pink princes hand, leaning in to give him a sweet kiss. Both boys began to walk home, hoping nothing could ruin this night.

( hello my lovely little angels. I love you all so much every word and like means millions to me. Tell me what you think xoxo❤️)