Stress.

Gumball breathed in deeply, trying to calm himself down..

" Shush baby look at me"

He slowly looked up at Marshall , smiling slightly when he saw his soft eyes. Gumball scooted closer to his boyfriend, and now sitting on his lap he sighed. Marshall rubbed his back gently , laying his head down on his shoulder ..

"Baby tell me , I'm here for you"

" .. The guards , they told me I wasn't living up to my expectations. They said I was failing. Marshall .. T-.. They seen the hickey ..!! "

He cried out , burying his face into the vampires chest.

" They said it was .. awful .. a disgrace to my parents .. I miss them Marshie and it hurts to think I'm not making them proud.. "

Marshall was speechless ..

" Baby.."

" Marshall I don't know what to do .."

Marshall pushed Gumball off of him, the anger building up inside of him. He looked at Gumball , trying to make sense of the situation.

" What the fuck are you trying to say..", his voice shaking.

Gumball cried out again, wanting nothing more but for Marshall to hold him close.

" Marshie l-.. just stop listen to me.."

But Marshall wasn't listening, he stormed around the room , breaking whatever he saw first. The lamp, the tv, the coffee table. Gumball watched in horror as the vampire walked over to him, his eyes gleaming red with fury.

(tigger warning, I'm so sorry)

His pulled his hand back, which violently shook with anger. Gumballs eyes filled with terror , he sprung back, hands against his face just waiting for the blow. Marshall tore his eyes off Gumball .. so small , so innocent .

( end of tigger warning)

He dropped to his knees , his eyes burned out, his shaking more aggressive.

" Bubba.. I-.. I'm sorry."

He whispered , keeping his head low. Gumball slowly peered down at him. He took his hands away from his face, and gently placed them on Marshalls face. The vampire flinched, the hands feeling unnatural to him. His body feeling unnatural . Fuck nothing felt normal.

" I'm.. I'm not gonna leave."

Marshall shook his head, knowing he wasn't in the first place. He got up slowly , sitting down besides Gumball, his head between his legs, cowering.

"Marshall .. we'll fix this ok? ah.. we-.. I'll make it better. "

He nodded, holding his arms out. Gumball pulled him close , laying Marshalls head down on his chest , stroking his hair gently .

" I'm just so scared of losing you,"

Marshall whispered

" You're my whole life Bubba, if I lost you I'd .. lose myself." He breathed deeply, trying to forget the thoughts that rumbled in his mind..

Gumball couldn't reply, he was scared as well.

Both boys laid in silence, waiting for what was coming next ..

( I love you guys so much, thank you for all the kind words. Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think!❤️xo)