Chatter 3 - Wanna Come?

Chapter 3 - Wanna Come?

Hannahs p.o.v
I woke up with a tight grip around me. Weird, I dont remember going to sleep with anyone next to me. I just ignored it and tried to go back into my element...sleep.

A few minutes later, I heard the clicking sound and realised people were taking pictures. I opened my eyes and looked up to see all the boys crowded around me and whoever was cuddled into me. I turned around and saw Hayes. I laughed and said "Why are you taking pictures?".
"Just thought we should capture one of the cutest brother/sister moments ever" Jack J explained.

I wriggled myself out of Hayes' strong grip and got my hairbrush out of my bag. I started to brush my hair when Nash came over and watched.
"What?" I asked giggling at how amusing the face he was making was.
"Gurlll your hair is so long!" He said still watching me brush it until he grabbed my brush out of my hands and started doing it himself.

When he had finished, I put my hair in a messy ponytail and told the guys to leave whilst I got changed.
"Do we have to? We can cover our eyes" Cam said smirking at me.
"Yes, you have to leave. Especially if your name is Cameron Dallas" I explained giggling.

All the other boys let out a sigh and left the room, I then pushed Cam out the door.
After getting changed, I let the boys back in just for them to explain we are gunna swim in our pool, meaning I had to change into my bikini.

I put my bikini on and threw an oversized 'Nashty' shirt on. I then walked out to the pool area. All eyes on me as I started to take off my cover up. After I took it off, some of the boys jaws dropped as others looked down. I lay down on the chair and started tanning.

After 10 minutes of tanning Nash started to yell "Hannah! You wanna come in *Click* or naw?" Making some of the boys laugh. I didnt want to get any closer to the boys incase they saw the small cuts all over my wrists.
"Nah! Im good." I yelled back. Another 5 minutes and I felt wet arms wrap around my body and lifting me onto their shoulder.
I then realised it was Gilinsky.
"Put me down Gilinsky or I swear I will cut off your manhood!" I yelled. Just as I finished, I was thrown into the pool.
"You told me to put you down, so I did." Jack G said smugly.

I just flipped him off and ran inside to change. I changed into a long sleeve baseball top and high wasted jean shorts. I then went back outside with soda for the guys when they come back out.