Chapter 17 - Sleeves Up

Sorry its been so long since I last updated. I have been really busy recently but here we go...

Camerons p.o.v
"Roll your sleeves up" I said sadly to Hannah. She just shook her head and continued walking back to the house.
"Hannah please! I wont judge you for it I promise, I just want to help you get through whatever it is and support you." I told her and she stopped walking. She turned around, tears brimming her eyes. She walked back to me and held out her wrists.

I rolled up the left sleeve and was devastated by what I saw. Old and new cuts all up her arms. It was then I noticed that both myself and Hannah were crying. I took her other arm in my hand and carefully rolled up the sleeve again. There were more and more cuts.

"I have some on my thighs and stomach too. Im sorry Cam. Im such a disappointment" She said, crying even more.
"I understand if you break up with me." She said sadly, looking down at her feet.
"I would never leave you Hannah. I love you and I will help you through this 110%. If you ever feel the need to cut again, call me over and I will be there to hold you in my arms. I love you Hannah" I said, upset that she thought I would leave her.
"I-I love you Cam" She said shakily.
"Why didn't you say 'too'?" I asked.
"Because that shows I am agreeing that I love you. But its not an agreement, nor a statement. It's a fact." She said, smiling a little.

We started to walk back to the house and we when we got back we walked straight into her room. Hayes came in wondering if we wanted to go see a movie with him and the rest of the guys. I looked at Hannah to see if she wanted to go. She nodded smiling, so we got changed and went downstairs.

Hannahs p.o.v
Telling Cam about my cutting felt like a massive weight was lifted off my shoulders.

We hopped in the car and waited for Gilinsky and Hayes to get in the car. Those boys take way to long to do their hair.

We decided to go see the new Saw film coz...why tf not?(Ik there isnt a new one out, its for the book). We got our tickets and the guys got a ton of food,I got a small cola. When we got to our screen, we sat down, Cam on my left and Hayes on my right.

Throughout the movie I had to hide my face in Cams chest as it was terrifying.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I finally updated😂