Chapter 20 - Icantthinkofanameforthischapter

Hannah's p.o.v
I soon realised that it was Cam who found me.
"Cameron! Please" I yelled as loud as I could but it came out as just a whisper.
Suddenly, I felt the weight of Kyle being lifted off of me and then I felt myself being lifted. Cam had picked me up bridal style, me still in just my undies, and ran to the ambulance that somebody must have called before hand.

"Baby did he...you know?" He asked as I was laying down with a breathing machine on. I nodded in response. Cam went to punch the wall behind him but I tapped his shoulder and he turned around worried.
I took off the breathing machine for just a second.
"I hurt everywhere Cam" I said letting a few tears slip. I put the breathing machine back on and shut my eyes for little with Cam stroking my hair.

"Shit, I need to call your dad and brothers...and Alex to tell them that you are okay" Cam said frantically. He reached into the back pocket of his jeans and grabbed his phone.

Camerons p.o.v
I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and went through my contacts until I found Nash.

N- Nash C- Cam
N- Hey bro, any s-sign of her?
C- Yeah, we are in the back of an ambulance right now, meet as at the hospital.
N- What the hell happened?
C- I will tell you when we get there. I need to make sure she is okay right now.
N- Okay, see you soon bro.

Nash's p.o.v
Dad, Hayes and Alex were all next to me when Cam called. We both hung up and I started to run to the car as they began running after me. They all hopped into the car and dad drove us to the hospital.

When we arrived, we walked into the waiting room and saw Cam sitting there, tears rolling down his face. When he saw us walk in he got up and pulled my dad aside. After they talked, dad agreed to telling us what happened, as Hannah had told Cam in the car.

"So do you guys remember Kyle?" Dad asked us.
"What, the asshole ex-boyfriend that raped her?" Alex piped in. We all gave him the look that said 'Shut the fuck up before we beat your ass'.
"Yes Alex. Now he took her to an alleyway, she woke up there. Kyle raped her again and he also abused her a lot. They are currently checking over her to see what damage has been done" Dad finished. Hayes was already in tears and I was extremely close to it. Why does it have to be Hannah that gets all this shit?

Sorry its short but its 1am and I need to go live my life on twitter.