4

Back at Emily's

Bella POV:

Once we get back to Emily's I hop off Paul's back. The pack goes to make their rounds, I start to gasp for air, like I can't breathe. Emily runs over to me and rubs my back, she gets out her phone.

"I...cant...breathe.." I say before falling to the ground and passing out.

Paul POV:

Sam stopped, phased and pulls out his phone.

"Okay, we will be right there." He says before hanging up and phasing. He contacts my thoughts....

Bella has passed out on the ground, Emily can't get her to wake up, Go run.

Thanks sam. I will meet you there..

When i get to the edge of the woods I phase back. I see Bella laying motionless on the porch with Emily next to her trying to get her to wake. I run to my baby. I take my shirt off and place it under her head, her eyes flutter open immediately when I lift her head.

"Paul, take me to the hospital. Now. Something's wrong." She says to me. I pick her up and rush her to the hospital.

At the hospital...

I wait out in the waiting room. Carlisle comes out to me.

"Paul.. Bella is prenant." He says to me. My jaw drops.
My bells pregnant.

"Thank you so much. But then why did she faint?" I ask

"Stress." He says calmly.

"Thank you." I say truthful.

He's the only vampire I trust.

I walk into bellas room. She already knows.

"A baby." She says. Still in shock.

"That means, I'm not letting you out of my sight." I say to her. She smiles and falls asleep.

Hope you liked this chapter. Please like and comment