Chapter 16

Bella POV:

I was on patrol while Paul was at home with the babies when I felt a shift. Someone has phased for the first time. But I didn't just feel one, I felt two!

I go to the frantic running minds. I see two small wolves.

Bella-Brady-Collin

Collin what's happening! Why do we have tails!!!!

Brady I don't know! I'm as terrified and shocked as you are! SOMEBODY HELP US!!!

Boys...

Who are you?

Where are you?

Ok, calm down and take a deep breathe.

They do!

Good! Now my name is Bella I'm the white big wolf coming into your view now!

WOAH

WOW

i chuckle

Now where are your parents?

We don't have any

I gasp and a tear is shed! I made up my mind that instant! I will raise them with my own!

Follow me boys!

They nod and I walk since they aren't fast!

We reach the house and I let out a bark!

Paul walks out, I look at him and he nods and sits on the porch edge so I can phase back.

I turn back in to the woods and sit down in front of the boys who are already sitting.

Ok boys! This is my home, if you to will have me and my husband and our two babies, we would like you to be apart of our family. As our children! Would you want that?

They shake their heads so fast and they both run and jump on me and lick me like crazy, causing me to laugh. I hear Paul chuckle and fake cough to tell me he wants to know. I roll my eyes and let out a soft huff.

So, how you phase back is to think about things that make you happy and calm! For me it my family and friends, and now you guys!

They nods and start shifting back, I let out two barks and Paul throws two pair of shorts and clothes for me. I go out and grab them and he smiles, still not knowing what's going on.

I go back in and I throw the clothes to the boys and they put them on. I phase back behind a tree and put my clothes on.

"Good job boys! Are you ready?" I ask them smiling

"Yes momma!" They both reply at the same time, making me smile

I grab both of their hands and we walk out of the woods and Paul's mouth drops making me let out a chuckle.

He walks up to us, smiling.

"Who's are they?" He ask.

The boys frown, worried that Paul will reject them. I give their hands a squeeze and they look at me and I nod my head, letting know that I have it all under control!

"They are ours now!" I say cheerfully but in a serious way

He looks into my pleading eyes and sighs, he can't ever say no to them! It's his downfall.

I push Brady towards Paul.

"This is Brady! And his brother is Collin!" I say pushing Collin towards Paul!

He looks at them with scary eyes and then like a switch flipped, he had a huge grin on his face and opened his arms!

The boys smiled at me and ran into his arms! Knocking Paul to the ground, making me burst into a fit of laughter!

"Alright boys! Let's have you go meet your baby brother and sister!" I tell them helping Paul get up after the boys get off him laughing.

We walk into the house, me holding Brady's hand and Paul holding Collins. We take them on a tour of the house, until we get to Paul and i's room.

"This is your father and I's room! You baby brother and sister are also in this room for now!"

"Your baby sisters name is Cora, and your brothers is Trevor!" I say smiling at my sleeping angels.

They are in awe!

"Ok let's go show you boys your room!" Paul says leading the way!

How did I get so lucky!

We walked to the spare room that had a huge king bed that would easily fit the both of them!

"Now I know it's not that great right now. But tomorrow we will all go shopping with the rest of the pack to make this place more homey for you guys, ok?" I said smiling

"Yes please mommy!" They reply jumping up and down! Paul and I laugh!

It's late so we tuck them into bed and leave the door cracked for them. Then we head to our room. I feed the babies and get into bed and cuddle with Paul!

"Thank you for today!" I said yawning

He chuckles, "no need for thanks! We're doing the right thing! And I love you for it!" He says kissing my head. I wrap my arms around him and I fall asleep!

Wow guys! That was a long one! I love where I hopefully plan to go!😂 thanks to all of you for your support and love! I have gotten over that one struggle, but there are many more to come for me and that I'm still dealing with! Don't worry I try to not let it affect my updating! I get addicted to reading other stories and can't stop reading it until I finish! But I'm getting more good ideas to help continue the story! SO YAY! I will be updating again soon! Love you guys!

-Alyssa