Part 1

"Imagine Steve rocking you back and forth and sobbing as you die in his arms."

My vision was hazy, but I could see well enough to know that Steve was cradling me in his arms. Crying, like I had never seen him cry before. But I knew my inevitable end was coming, and soon.

"Please hold on Eliza, just a few more minutes they're almost here. Come on stay with me doll." He brushed my hair out of my face and put his forehead to mine.

I coughed and gasped for air a little. I felt the blood bubbling up through my mouth. The feeling and taste I'd felt many times before just not this much at a time.

"Steve," I strangled out, even though the blood was dripping out of my mouth.

"please, after I die find someone else." I coughed again, splattering more small flecks of blood on his face and his tears hitting my cheeks.

"I can't, you're my one and only doll, please don't leave me here, I've already lost so many others, I can't lose you too." He said through the tears.

"I love you." I struggled out.

Silence before I kept talking.

"I always thought that one day, maybe we'd get married." He smiles and nods his head in agreement.

"And I always thought we'd get a small house, get a dog. It'd be great, maybe even have a kid."

"Yeah, that would be nice." He managed out quietly.

I coughed again and my vision was fading. I had to wrap this up as fast as I could.

"We'd have a nice life, but we just need to wait a little longer. Wait until another life, with a better outcome, and more time. Yeah more time for us. Time to think out our future, time to find our perfect house, and time to marry, time to live our dream."

"No no no no. We can do that now. Here, they're almost here don't you dare shut your eyes on me." He cried.

"We've got no other choice. Please, while you're waiting. Move on, find a nice girl, have a life. You deserve it. Please? For me?"

"No. I-I can't. I want you, you're the only one I want baby-doll, please." He cried harder more tears dripping onto my face while he caressed my cheek with his hand.

"Another life. More time. Better life." I sighed happily. He then nodded and wiped the tears that were now coming from my eyes away. I lifted my hand to his face and held it. He shut his eyes tightly, tears still leaking out.

"I'll wait. Even if it means I'm waiting the rest of my life. I'll wait for you, and then next time I'll find you. I promise. We can have the life we always wanted. Yeah, we can finally be happy together." He nodded and kept us together still not letting go.

"They're almost here doll just another minute or two. Don't shut your eyes, everything will be all right." He cried.

I didn't even dare blink. Tears were streaming out of mine just as they were his.

"I love you Eliza." He whispered.

"I love you to the moon and back." He continued.

"I love you Steve, more than you could ever know."

My vision was going but I stroked a tear away with my thumb. I felt him nuzzle his head into my hand.

"I love you forever." I said through the blood, coughing more after I said it.

"And I love you forever too darlin' . And don't you dare shut your eyes on me they're almost here. You'll be just fine don't you worry doll." He brushed the hair out of my face again.

I whispered one last "I love you."

My arm went limp as it fell from its spot on his face, outwards, and out of my control.

I never did shut my eyes either.

__________________________

I'm going to be completely honest when I say, I never actually planned on publishing this. It was going to stay unpublished in my library forever because I feel like everything I write ends up bad and people won't like it. And also originally this was supposed to be between 100-300 possibly even under 400 words. It was supposed to be short and end sadly, but the I kept writing and writing and it didn't. It became one of my longest pieces at 5,205 words. Also,it didn't end sadly. And the only reason I'm publishing this is because my friend told me I should and she's the only one who's actually read it all the way through, and I'm nervous as hell to see people's reaction or if I get any reaction at all, so if you liked it enough, please take the time to vote comment, etc please. Thank you. All the love. Xx.

ALSO! The summary and the cover my friend made for me bc I'm shit at stuff like that unless it's in black and white as you can see example my other two stories I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry about that I'm working on new chapters I swear! BUT ANYWAYS CHECK OUT Wolfburn

And another also, I know the time from Earth to Asgard isn't right. I just had to fit it to this.