04

-Kim Taehyung's POV-

"Thank you so much!" Haru's mother grasped my hand stroking it, my eyes widen as I shyly scratched the nape of my neck.

"It's nothing."

"Haru is blind, she was in an accident and it took the most precious thing away from her,"

"Her sight, it was a miracle that she even survived."

"My angel...her parents were gone too, she lost so much." She stroked Haru's hair while she slept, Haru was sound asleep on her bed because I carried her there.

"Her parents?" I thought that this lady was her mother.

"I am Haru's aunt."

"That explains why you look so young."

"I'm in my early thirty's...Haru had no one else to take care of her, I took her in and took care of her. Haru is like daughter to me, I love her so much."

"Anyways, what's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"I'm going to warn you now. If you ever hurt Haru, I will not just stand here and watch." Her voice was strong and bold, she made sure I knew beforehand.

"W-what? It's not like were dating." I clarified.

"I'm not giving you permission to like her, if you do. Get lost." She motioned with her hand.

"I don't like her that way, she...already has a boyfriend."

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"That guy that comes here everyday in the morning."

"Jimin?" I nodded, suddenly she started laughing. I was confused.

"Jimin is not her boyfriend, I don't know were the hell you got that from."

"Really?" My eyes lit up in embarrassment, this whole time I thought this guy was her boyfriend.

"Yes." She wiped her eyes.

"You can call me Mina, I don't like being call Miss.Lee. Perferbly Mina." She smiled.

"Okay Mina." She seemed like an older sister to me, she's looks so young even though she's in her early thirties.

"Hey, you hungry?"

I nodded."Nope."

"Thanks for the kimchi, tell your mom that."

"I will."

"You can head back if you want, it's getting pretty late. Its almost 8, the rain cleared up nicely."

"Yeah, I should." I got up taking a quick glance at Haru before leaving.

"Thank you for everything!"

"No problem."

---------

"Taehyung!" Jun called out, Taehyung turned around to see his friends gummy smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing really, I didn't do last nights science homework." Taehyung scratched his head with an uneasy smile.

"Don't worry, I didn't do it either." Jun chuckled.

"Hey...um who's that woman over there?" Taehyung looked at her, he noticed that this woman was always staring at Haru.

"She's Haru's teacher-assistant, I don't know what she's called but she monitors Haru all day basically."

Taehyung's lips formed an 'o' shape."Oh, I didn't know."