05

Trying to process what she said into my head."I have no idea what you're talking about."

"What do you mean? You were with me yesterday."

"I was not with you." My eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Then who was?"

"How would I know?"

"It was you right? Then who would it be...it was a guy."

"I have no idea what your talking about but this is more important, Haru we have to-"

"I told you Jimin we can't!" Haru yelled as she held tighter digging her face into my shirt staining it with her tears.

"Haru you're the victim here!"

"Jimin just listen to me! We don't have any evidence! How are we supposed to prove it? "I'm blind!"

"Okay, we will find out a way. I'll take you to my house, I don't know if you will be safe home alone unless I stay with you."

"Take me to your house." She urged, I let go of her and grabbed her hand. I could feel her shaking but she was at ease by my touch.

Leading the way by Haru's side I turned slightly to look at her, as if she could see me I turned away. I can't explain in words how I feel about her science teacher, it pisses the fuck out of me. How can we find evidence? I'm angry that I'm not in her class, so I can't be by her side.

-Kim Taehyung's POV-

"Mom, I have to talk about something important..." I started, I wanted an adult I know who I trusted the most to discuss what we should do about this.

"What is it?" My mom instantly stopped what she was doing and had her full attention on me.

"You know our neibour, the girl is actually that woman's neice. And she's my classmate. She became blind from an accident.

"Wow, that's interesting."

"I saw something really bad happened today and I want to report it to the police but I want an adult to help me aswell." My mother nodded concerned.

"I saw my science teacher touch Haru." My mother's eyes enlarged at what I had said.

"Are you sure? Sexually?"

"Yeah, I have a video and there's another teacher in it as another witness." I showed my mother the video and her heart sank deeply for Haru, her head kept nodding throughout the video.

"He's disgusting, we have to take this to the police right now. Taehyung, thanks to you we have evidence of his wrongdoing." My mother pulled me into an embrace.

"We have to show Mina, mom she really needs to see this."

"I will call her Taehyung, don't worry about this. Leave this to us adults."

"Okay." I knew I couldn't be fully involved but I wanted my voice to be heard.

"I just called Mina, shes home with Haru. Let's go over, I need to discuss about this before handing it to the police." She took my phone and we both got up.

"Okay mom." I answered behind her.

We went over to Haru's house and we were welcomed by Mina, I was tense and worried. Worried about how Haru is feeling.

We told Mina every thing that happened, right away we all went to the police to report it. It was a very long process since Haru was still young, we all are still children. There were precautions we had to take, time would put this horrible man into his place. Until now, we have to be patient and trust the adults.

"I don't know what to say," Haru's voice sounded so small.

I straightened my back as I sat beside her, "When you get a lawyer, you will-"

Haru clentches her hands into her palms, "I mean, in this situation! You saw everything, you probably think I'm weak and incapable of taking care of myself because I'm blind!"

"I don't think of you like that right now at all, if I were in your shoes I would've done the same thing as you." I sincerly exclaimed.

I gasped for air, "You're not weak! You were just manipulated by this asshole. I don't give two shits, he is going to jail and I'm making sure he is."

A small smile spread across her face, I was happy to at least make her feel a bit better by the situation. "Thanks for helping, I appreciate it so much."

"Trust me, I had to."

"Taehyung...why didn't the lady help me? Shes supposed to be my guardian, my caretaker. How am I even supposed to trust anyone anymore?" Hurt was all I heard from her voice.

"You will surely find someone trustworthy. I know it." I nodded at Haru, I am aware that she is unable to see me but I feel that somehow she can sense my actions to how I feel.

Haru smiles, "Also, how did you get into my house that time when it was raining?"

My jaw drops,"O-oh...I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or if I invaded your personal space."

I was deeply apologetic about that, I should've never stepped foot in that house to begin with. I was tresspasing and I acknowledged that my actions were wrong.

"Its alright, I knew that if it wasn't Jimin. Possibly it'd be you. I really appricate what you did, I have a really bad fear of thunder because it reminds me of my parents' accident." Haru opened up, I felt like we had gotten closer for her to have told me that.

I obviously didn't know how to respond to that, Haru must've took it as a respectful way to respond. Our silence was what meshed with the voices surrounding the chaotic office.

-Park Jimin's POV-

Next week would be Haru's last court day, justice would be served for her and that was all that mattered to me. I hold Haru's hand as she smiles shyly. Haru is so timid these days, I predict its because its the last court day soon and all this chaos would be over.

"Why are cherry blossoms so pretty?" Haru ponders.

"You remember what they look like?"

She gasps,"How could I not? They are the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. They only bloom once? Or was it twice?" I grab a fallen flower bud from the ground and dust it off, its so delicate and pretty.

I give it to Haru, she lets go and grabs it with both her hands. Feeling it gently, not allowing herself to bend any petals. Smiling she says, "Beautiful."

Staring deeply into her eyes and innocent face, "You're more beautiful."