Human!Count Chompula x Shy!Teased!Reader

Y/N's P.O.V

I came home from another day of school just to go upstairs to my room and cry. Like usual.
People call me a Whore or Slut. Why? Because they're just that type of people.
I mean those people that have rich parents. Those girls with bleach blonde hair and fake tans. I think those girls are Sluts, personally.
Anyway back onto the story.
I was always teased at school. For what? For... not talking alot.

I went up to my room, to cry, this always happens after school. I have tried therapy and internet tips but they don't seem to work for me.

"W-why Does everyone hate me?"

At least when I usually get home my parents are at work. So they don't know I'm crying.

I went out to my backyard. It always helps me relax when I'm upset. But not today. I sat under my favourite tree and started to bawl even more.
Every second my eyes were going more red than before. I felt my face going red.

I cried for a few minutes. I heard a voice? It sounded like a boy's voice. A bit scratchy though.
I looked up. He had pinkish red hair that was all messy and he wore a red and black victorian-type outfit

"I heard someone crying? Was it you?"
"N-no"
"Don't lie"
"O-okay, I was crying"
"Well- um... What is your name miss?"
"Y-Y/N"
"Y/N, why are you crying?"
"I got teased at s-school"
"What did you get teased about?"
"They tease me about my quietness and p-people call me a whore or slut"
"O-oh"
"Well Y/N Maybe I can-"

He stopped talking. Something was coming around the corner. It looked like a 40, Maybe 60 age Man with grey skin and a brown suit.
The boy I was talking to just a second ago rushed over to the guy and brang a knife out of his pocket. He cut the guy's head clean off and... Devoured it.
He looked at me. There was blood on his face, everywhere.

"Y/N It's okay, I won't harm you"
"Y-you won't?"
"I won't"
"And I will protect you from people trying to hurt you"

As soon as I heard those words he gave me a tight embrace.

I finally felt safe