All these little things

I get home in the same cloths but with my now cleaned ones in my hand. I dump my stuff down when my phone starts wringing.
"Hello", I answer.
"Hey sweet heart I'm so sorry to do this to you but I'm taking your mother out on a little holiday for two weeks, I have left one of the maids to take care of you and to drive and pick you up from school have fun love you", my dads says hanging up.
"Love you to", I whisper to myself.
I grab a towel and have a quick shower when I get out I go through the photos from today my favorite was one of me standing in between the two boys with our arms around each other looking so dirty but happy. I slip into a pair of denim shorts and a plain white mid drift.
I pull out my phone and unblock Annie and send her a text.
Isabelle: Meet me at the local ice cream shop at five today.
I press send and she looks at it in like five seconds.
Annie: Of course um see you there at five o'clock at the ice cream place.
I laugh at the message she knows what's coming. I plonk down on the lounge when there's a nock at the door.ci get up and open the door.
"Hey", says Rafael.
"Uh hey what are you doing here", I ask confused.
"You left your helmet at our house", he says handing it to me.
"Jesse wanted me to ask you if you would come again to our house next Saturday same time to go for a ride without falling off this time", he adds smiling.
"Of course and as long as there's no mud, water or tickling", I add the last part quickly.
"As you wish except I might not be able to do the last part", he says quickly starting to walk off.
"Goodbye Isabelle", he calls over his shoulder.
"It's Izzy"I yell back which receives a totally irresistible smirk.
I shut the door and look at the time, time to go met Annie well I have an hour but I might go for a skate so that will take a while at least I hope.

I get down to the park and skate around for half an hour than head towards town, I get to the ice cream shop when I see Annie and Rafael talking then there's a hug and a smile then he leaves. I walk in and she smiles slightly, I couldn't resist any longer I give her my biggest smile and then she new we ran to each other and had a huge hug.
"Omg I missed you", she said into my ear.
"Same here", I say back giving her one last squeeze.
"Let's get ice cream", she says sounding like he Annie I know and love.
"Wait sit", I instruct.
We talk for an hour explaining everything to each other, then we get ice cream and start to walk to god knows we're.
"So what were you and Rafael doing", I ask as normally as possible.
"Argh thank god it has finally happened, we broke up", she said with a sigh of relief and a laugh.
"What", I screech and stop at the same time.
"I thought I liked him but then we got together and I hated it not because of you but because it was so awkward and uncomfortable, we are mean to be good friends definitely not boyfriend and girlfriend". She says laughing at me expression.
"Ok so maybe that's true but I still can't believe it", I say stuttering.
Well believe it, all he ever talked about was you and all I ever talked about was his super hot friend Jake. I was going to brake up with him this afternoon but he did and then he told me about his day god girl you are killing him", she said throwing her head back laughing.
"Wait what so you never really liked him, and you like Jake", I say confused.
"I want Jake you want Rafael and Rafael wants you", she says treating me like a child.
"What you don't care you don't want to kill me", i say.
"Babe I will only kill you if you don't go out with him and if you don't help me with Jake", she says and it was true she didn't like him and she didn't care if I did.
"I love you",I say giving her a hug.
"You are so different to me I'm a cow and your understanding and hell yeah we are getting you with Jake", I say.
"Your not a cow just stubborn or as you and your dad say your as stubborn as a mule", she says hugging me back.
We link arms and walk around town for a while then we head back to my place for a massive girls night out/ sleepover. We got lol lies movie tickets to go see The longest ride and heaps of movies for when we get back, we were Kk set for our new tradition the Annie and Izzy one month sleepover party.