Sehun: ~Begin Again~

DISCLAIMER: the talented eXo__kaiSoo edited my chapter picture, and she also did my cover! ~Please follow her. ~

A/N: Welcome to Flawless, my Kaihun/Sekai EXO Fanfiction ^^  I really hope you enjoy it.  Please vote for it if you do. Also, please stay for the entire story. I have a lot more written, it just needs to be posted. Thank you so much, and enjoy!!
~ExoLovesEggroll

A/N (Updated): Also, to avoid any confusion, this story takes place in the current era of EXO (Monster, Lotto, etc.). However, Lu, Kris, and Tao are still present. :)

2 months earlier~

Sehun:

"Chen!"

I heard Baekhyun's voice from behind me, spinning as I worked on moves from "Lotto"

"You're mixing up the Call Me Baby moves with Overdose again..."

I could see Baekhyun roll his eyes from the reflection in the dance room mirror. I tried to hide a chuckle.
I noticed as well what everyone else was working on. Like me, most of the others were perfecting moves for Lotto, aside from Lu, who was eating an eggroll in the corner of the room.
We had been practicing the moves for a while, but they were still relatively new. He needed to practice.

I just shook my head and smiled.
Typical Luhunnie..
I focused my attention back to Chen and Baekhyun.
Chen looked at him with a pouty lip, and Baek ruffled his hair gently, laughing softly.

"Just run through it again with me, Chen. And a 1, 2,-"

Baek's voice was cut off by a loud swing of the main door.
Everyone turned around slowly, except for Luhan, who wasn't supposed to be eating in the dance room.
He logically placed the eggroll under his shoe.

Logically.

The scent of familiar cologne filled the room once more, making it obvious who had entered.
I rolled my eyes when I saw his form, pacing slowly inside.
Everyone else quickly went back to practicing their dances, while I stretched.

"Luhan.. what the hell are you doing?"

I heard a small laugh.

"Let me help you up."

I heard a thump behind me, followed by a whimper.
I turned around, seeing Lu on the ground and a half-eaten eggroll at Kai's feet.
As the whole room burst out in laughter, I continued my pre-dance stretches.
I then felt a presence behind me, watching my every move.

"Maknae."
Kai's voice.

I almost stumbled at the sound, but caught myself quickly.
I decided to ignore him, continuing my routine.
I could feel his smirk burning on my neck, feeding into my soul.
Suddenly feeling dizzy in the head and hotness in my cheeks, I decide I need to get water and walk to the water fountain just outside the room.
I leaned over and took a sip, the water relieving my sudden dehydration.
I turned around, startled to see Kai there again.
I scoffed, waiting for him to say something.

"You like watching guys drink at the water fountain ?"
I asked him, raised eyebrows.

I scanned his facial expression, humorous.

"Is this funny?" I asked skeptically, crossing my arms.

I tried to suppress a smile from forming across my expression, hoping Kai wouldn't notice.

"I just..-" he chuckled.
I forced a quizzical look.

"I find it amusing that you're guarding the water fountain like that."

"R..right." I stepped out of the way casually.

I looked down at the ground, smiled, then averted my attention back to him.
He leaned down, then looked up at me.

"You're.. Just gonna stand there, then?" He asked, amusement lingering in his eyes.

"Uhm. No.."
I shook my head and walked back into the dance room.

For some reason, I couldn't break my gaze.
-----